Lomotos new car!

Stew

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about a freelander or some other type of 4 wheel drive. Lots of room for just about anything in the back plus no problem in bad weather. They do auto as well. That would be more or less like a large car or with the seats down a van as well.

what about a freelander or some other type of 4 wheel drive. Lots of room for just about anything in the back plus no problem in bad weather. They do auto as well. That would be more or less like a large car or with the seats down a van as well.

Just got rid of a four wheel drive ,( Ford Explorer )I always get one for winter, (I'm hoping winter is over now :teeth: ) so just want a conventional saloon now :)

Difficult one.

How about a C5 Exclusive V6 3 litre. I used to have a Xantia V6 Exclusive. All the toys, leather etc. I bought it to use as a work horse whilst working away and put about 80k miles on it in less than 3 years. I paid £3.5k for it when it was 4 years old and it was £21k new. :scare:

The V6 Citroen Pug engine is a cracker BTW. 24v and 200+ bhp. It's the same engine more or less as that used by a lot of French manufacturers e.g. V6 Clio. Mine was auto too.

Difficult one.

How about a C5 Exclusive V6 3 litre. I used to have a Xantia V6 Exclusive. All the toys, leather etc. I bought it to use as a work horse whilst working away and put about 80k miles on it in less than 3 years. I paid £3.5k for it when it was 4 years old and it was £21k new. :scare:

The V6 Citroen Pug engine is a cracker BTW. 24v and 200+ bhp. It's the same engine more or less as that used by a lot of French manufacturers e.g. V6 Clio. Mine was auto too.

Yes it sounds simple on first glance, but I dont want a Mondeo or Vectra (that would be too simple :teeth: )

Difficult one.

Yes it sounds simple on first glance, but I dont want a Mondeo or Vectra (that would be too simple :teeth: )

XJS....

Difficult one.

XJS....

had one thanks, that was the start of my first grey hairs ;)

A lexus would be good. A GS300 or GS430. I honestly wouldn't discount a higher milage lexus - they just don't cost money! An LS would be nicer but you are looking older for that!

A rangie is good for wafting - also handy if you keep it for winter.