dont forget valentines day.........

stuey

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You buying her a car Tim? Or are you getting rid of the mistress???

no I'm buying me a car , and that will put me in a good mood :thumbs: so everyones a winner ;)

wot you buyin :dry:

dunno yet , just sold my Ford Expolorer winter hack , so I want a four door saloon, preferably automatic., must be about 2.5 litres plus .any ideas

yep let some somone split the thread if they want :thumbs:

Nothing special, she's working and I don't do presents or flowers. I save that for surprises later in the year! :D

Have learned to never buy flowers except for birthdays, valentines, anniversaries. I've yet to meet a woman that doesn't get suspicious if I buy flowers on a whim. :D

Nothing special, she's working and I don't do presents or flowers. I save that for surprises later in the year! :D

Have learned to never buy flowers except for birthdays, valentines, anniversaries. I've yet to meet a woman that doesn't get suspicious if I buy flowers on a whim. :D

yup there so ungreatfull................ :headhurt:

Very true. However my dad says never buy on special occasions or they will expect it all the time.

I buy loads of little pressies on a Whim. I think my girlie like it!

We're having a couple of days away in Harrogate, nice meal and some expensive undies for her. ;)

I save on the roses as we're away. :teeth:

Need to as well - 10th anniversary before Xmas and her 30th birthday at the end of March! :wacko: No money left for my winter car. :thumbdown: