Nismo style Lip body kit offer £300 (one only)

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi all

After a lot of enquiries I have sourced some various parts to produce a Nismo style lip kit...

I don't particularly like replica parts but understand that during this day and age and the price of genuine kits that this is something that people may want.

Kit includes Lip/Skirts and Spats.

The lip is an N1 Nismo style Polyurethane lip (very durable).

The Skirts are 3D Carbon ones, they are the wider style and look seriously B)

Plus the standard Nismo style rear spats

Image below is for illustration purposes only but it will be pretty similar.

350znimolipkit.jpg

Skirts are these B)

Im going to be selling these kits for around £450 - £500

But for research purposes I will let one person have the first kit for just £300. I will be losing money on it but in return I want a full write up plus pics for the website and I would like to see it fitted within a few weeks of sale.

These are replica parts, ive researched as much as I can but I can't give fitment guarantees which is why the first one is on special offer. Like all body kit parts it will need prepping and may require some adjustments in places, I think best results will be to have the lip bonded on. Ideally would like to see one of the experience traders on here fit it but it depends where your based.

If your interested then let me know

:pmtarmac:

I can do seperates..

Haydn has recently fitted the uk type ones I supplied. Fitting was good, RT Performance did them, I think they required a good amount of prepping though.

The 3D Carbon ones should be better quality and are wider so IMO look better but if people want UK ones that can be done and they will be slightly cheaper.

Once we have got this lip kit launched I will list all available seperates too

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update on this kit :)

Firstly as I am the guinea pig and I have some parts on my 2 Zeds already the plan failed - Sorry Chris!

Anyway put the front lip on the standard bumper

DSCF1783.jpg

more pics to come but it is a close fit a very small amount of shaving to make it perfect but that is all!

Please note my bumper has been slammed so may be a bit bent (previous owner!)

Side skirts - do not fit my car as I have Gaunt skirts at the moment - So the Ginger Ninja steps in as the model here -

DSCF1793.jpg

DSCF1792.jpg

DSCF1791.jpg

DSCF1790.jpg

Buster (Bob) and I were both impressed with what a good fit these are!!!

The rear spats are identical to Bob's and again just a little shave at the back to make a perfect fit - Painted and fitted they look like -

DSCF1788.jpg

DSCF1789.jpg

I will get some more pics and info as we get them fitted but due to one Zed not starting and the other having an engine build everything is delayed!!

Keyser

do they stick out proud from the line of the bodywork? would they fit over nismo skirts?

why would you do that lol? punt your nismo ones and get standard skirts and fit these over it.

These have to go over the oem skirts. Just checked my genuine nismo ones and theyre completely different :thumbs:

i think they will stick proud of the bodywork because there on top of standard skirts. therefore the depth of the fibreglass that there made of will be proud of the bodywork if that makes sense.

also was asking about on top of nismo skirts as i have a dogs***e set of replicas and it would save me getting some standard ones.

i think they will stick proud of the bodywork because there on top of standard skirts. therefore the depth of the fibreglass that there made of will be proud of the bodywork if that makes sense.

also was asking about on top of nismo skirts as i have a dogs***e set of replicas and it would save me getting some standard ones.

lol nightmare.. not sure they will fit on top of nismo ones. Im sure you will be able to pick up a set of oem ones very cheap on here tbh

Good fit on the skirt. So it just a skin over the OEM skirt? It's also the beefy USDM style which I always liked. I would like need only the skirts as my N1s have been trashed by riding too low. Chris do you still need guineapigs :teeth: