Advice please VW Beetle............

glrnet

Number one Stepdaughter has taken a fancy to Vdub Beetles, this one is a contender:-

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

She is intending to trade her Polo in for one. Do any of you guys have experience of them, pitfalls, problems, petrol or is diesel more reliable? etc.

Any help much appreciated. Thanks :)

Thanks buddy, if you can I would be grateful :thumbs:

No, thats all they said, i remember them saying after a customer kept bringing hers back to the dealership im at, didnt ask why, but i can try and find out if you like?

Cheers guys, Yep, Lisa has one, loves it too bits :wacko:

Had a good chat with Graham, deffo a ladies car, couldnt pull a rat off your shoulder, and has a liking for front tyres, as I said Graham, Lisa's car has been as good as gold, no problems what-so-ever :thumbs:

MPG, yes a tad low, 30ish round town, motorway, unsure as Lisa is a town driver. :lol:

Indy service costs, very cheap, as discussed :thumbs:

Jim, you can always put a condom in the vase you know..... :thumbs:

Number one Stepdaughter has taken a fancy to Vdub Beetles, this one is a contender:-

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

She is intending to trade her Polo in for one. Do any of you guys have experience of them, pitfalls, problems, petrol or is diesel more reliable? etc.

Any help much appreciated. Thanks :)

that's way overpriced for that car my mate just sold an 02 1.6 auto for £2200 :)