My first drive in a 370 GT Edition (With pics)

Will370z

Well yesterday showed commitment for the 370z cause. I travelled up 140 miles to meet up with Andy (Ioneabee) who drove down 90 miles to meet for a drink and a chat at the Skirrid Inn near Abergavenny.

Was a gorgeous day with the sun shining, perfect for a drive and a chance for Rosie to go topless.

Andy is thinking of changing the stock exhaust so was a perfect chance to hear the Stillen. I have to say his car looks fantastic :cloud9: . Looking at the pictures on the internet i was never sure of the darker wheels and the GT Edition graphics but in the flesh it looks stunning. I like the darkened windows he has too. Together in the sun the two cars looked great.

I was also very lucky as Andy let me take his pride and joy for a spin. I could tell the difference in the suspension straight away - very comfortable. But straight away i missed the sound of an exhaust :)

I think Andy was taken with the extra noise and may be starting on the path to upgrading in the near future - :lol: sorry about that.

I may be joining him too as ive realised i love the Stillen but i miss the berks. Time to pm Tarmac again lol

Great to meet up and you have a lovely car there, nice one.

As you can see someone else also snuck in on the photo shoot

Here are some pics

photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

photo10.jpg

Wills car definately felt stiffer.....but that could be because of the necessary extra bracing due to lack of roof - but it sure was really nice to sit in a drop top, with the sound of the stillen as the music track and the wind and the sun......... :yahoo:

Good looking pair you have there B)

How much of a difference did the suspension make Will? Can you describe the difference or was it just one of those indescribable feelings?

It definitely felt like it was cushioning the bumps more. In rosie you can feel most bumps and rumble strips as she bounces over them but she is softening up. It may be because its a roadster with the added braces though.

Was interesting to compare the ride height of rosie and guns. Rosie sits a lot higher with more clerance over the wheel arches so it may be she is still settling in from hardly doing any miles and not being used for 5 months.

couple more photo's - finally got round to uploading them

just to say - Wills Rosie is beautiful and the exhaust note is nothing like the sound clips -its way better than that

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg