Snow Tomorrow!!

Beavis

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is one of my big fears about changing from front wheel to rear wheel! I live out in the sticks where no gritter will venture. I have 5 miles of untreated road to tackle before hitting a main road. I used to have a bmw and that was bad enough - people don't seem to realise why you're going so slow and treat you like a moron by getting right up your backside and making you feel like Mr Magoo! Public transport is also non-existent for me to get to work. So is it going to be really bad for me in winter when i get one or will I be ok?

Exactly in the same shoes as you mate! - There's no way I'm risking it again. I remember though when I decided to work from home in the end and parked up the Zed outside my house - the amount of cars who zoomed up my street with all the icy patches - Thoughtless ***rs! I couldn't face another insurance route through nofault of my own!!

Guest prescience

You can always consider snow chains - there was a thread on here recently IIRC.

This car does give problems in snow with all that torque

I'll be out in my Z. :teeth: Was great this morning. Only a thin layer but was enough to make it real interesting. Love it. Slipping and sliding out of my apartment complex. Tomorrow we're due a lot more snow.

Cant wait to get up and go to work. That doesn't like me :dry:

you could always switch the snow button switch............. that might help......... :)

Snow button?

JDM + Tiptronic Gearbox + Snow Button = Lower torque & no sideways sliding. :teeth:

Love it, works a treat with decent tyres & no problems yet. :thumbs:

Had one of those snow buttons in a Lexus IS200........ for what use it was i would have taken the sunshine button option if i had known :p