Multi-Spoke Wheels - Why Not? *PIC HEAVY*

roadtrip

Looking at getting some of the 5zigens in the near future :)

I've liked the 5ZIGENs since seeing photos of Pimm's car but don't know much about them.

Are they easy to get hold of or do they have to be imported? Do you know what they weigh or how much a set costs?

You're right, 19" multi-spokes aren't about yet :(

Hopefully by the end of the year there will be something :D

I'm really liking all three styles you showed but waiting until later in the year could prove difficult!

To give me an idea, what do the 18" ones weigh in comparison to Rays?

I'm really liking all three styles you showed but waiting until later in the year could prove difficult!

To give me an idea, what do the 18" ones weigh in comparison to Rays?

Heavy :p:lol:

Even really light volks/advans struggle to get near the weight of the rays, rotas will be heavier.

Looking at getting some of the 5zigens in the near future :)

I've liked the 5ZIGENs since seeing photos of Pimm's car but don't know much about them.

Are they easy to get hold of or do they have to be imported? Do you know what they weigh or how much a set costs?

Newera parts and Evobits both have them advertised on their websites but not sure what they have in stock. Price seems to be somewhere in the region of £1.5k+ plus a bit more for centre caps. Was gonna speak to a few traders on here and also Abbey at some point to see what the best price is :thumbs:

Not sure on weight. Will probs check when I'm nearer to ordering but tbh I don't track my car and unless they're silly heavy (unlikely) I'm not that fussed :lol:

To me those look quite similar to the Avant Garde M368.

6355421897_ef933ff7e3_b.jpg

Those are lovely :cloud9:B) But to me they don't look like the enkeis, closer to work cr kais tbh, but faaarr nicer :thumbs:

Shame about the calipers behind them though :lol:

Wonder where our resident wheel hoes are :p:lol:

(Looks like you've got taste :pB) )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Before this thread dies a death I thought I'd resuscitate with some absolutely stunning wheels from Rays, completely out of my league price-wise but worth mentioning I think:

Volk Racing G12

5396789688_53c9b6e868_b.jpg

Volk Racing G25

6887371159_f7c6d37c34_b.jpg

Gram Lights 57Xtreme

6717018063_af0324be90_b.jpg