Stillen Splitter...

coldel

...ordered from Mr Tarmac, arrived from the US via two US airports and one UK one in good time and completely unscathed :thumbs:

A pretty good fit actually, some minor gaps but overall looks great...in my opinion. I would guess its a bit marmite but there you go :lol:

This is only part I of the exterior look I am after, part II to be ordered shortly, that to be fitted maybe next week ;)

photo8-2.jpg

photo9-2.jpg

Another photo - looks better than the iPhone camera gives it credit for. When I get the other parts done will whip out the DSLR...

Ended up getting Burnham Garages Bodyshop to do it for me, based in Slough, top blokes and a top job :thumbs:

photo7.jpg

I know what you mean Ian, I moved the number plate down and it made it look a lot softer on the front than before, it made quite a difference. Might move it back to see how it looks...

edit: before moving the number plate

FrontBumperSmall.jpg

I considered taking all that stuff off Taddy! The Ings front and carbon bonnet, but I want to be aggressive and kind of smooth at the same time so not over the top - hard to describe really, subversively aggressive? :lol:

Once I add a few more parts ;) to the overall exterior it will take away the 'look at the front' feel it has now...

those alloys dont do the car any justice imo

They are Volks Josh... B)

All a matter of personal taste I guess whether they are Volks or not. I personally love the splitter, but really not a fan of the wheels either.

Yeah you are right... be pretty boring if everyone liked the same thing.. :thumbs:

each to their own, it's just the style i don't like i guess, i've got volk TE37's on mine

those alloys dont do the car any justice imo

They are Volks Josh... B)

All a matter of personal taste I guess whether they are Volks or not. I personally love the splitter, but really not a fan of the wheels either.

Yeah you are right... be pretty boring if everyone liked the same thing.. :thumbs:

each to their own, it's just the style i don't like i guess, i've got volk TE37's on mine

Love the TE37's too :cloud9: