What accelerator pedal for heel and toe

Shinjuku

Dont you have an auto though dave? :(:(:(

Wash your mouth out right now Steve :boxing:

Just search for 'spursmaddave' + 'knob'

:snack:

Lol. Lots of results there!

I also did a wider "google image" search - that returned some disturbing results :!:

• 7 months later...

It makes a massive difference. Anyone who says otherwise is a fibber.

The Zed was the first car I learnt to heel and toe in, and the pedal was a huge help. Now I can do it without on any vehicle, but as a tool to learn with (or make life easier) it's a no-brainer.

I've been doing it for years, so it's not something I need to learn but I don't find it comfortable in the 350 wearing my normal shoes.

In my boots it's ok-ish as they are wider but I don't always want to twist my heel right around in order to tap it.

• 1 month later...

i found the zed pedal setup as standard very bad for heel and toe, it was the worst car yet to do it in, and the 380RS pedal didn;t help. you also need to change the height of the brake pedal and raise it, as i found i couldn't get the pressure on the pedal enough to apply brake. but raise the brake pedal and it make slife easier.

still not the best pedal setup i've driven. the S2000 and the MR2 both had pedal setups that just made the whole process natural. but the zed set you really have to work at. i have a dodgy ankle so for normal people it might not be so bad.

but the biggest issues is the pedals aren;t at the same height.