Debadge or Not To Debadge..... Show me yours...

Karlp

Guys, just wanting to some opinions on debadging the boot lid, I've currently got the fairladyz and nissan badge, I was looking at taking the Nissan badge off and just having the "Z" in it's place from the fairlady lettering and also taking the fairlady lettering off, after heating up the Nissan badge this morning I found the bootlid has 2 holes where the Nissan badge sits :yuck: so has anyone got any pics of what else they have or put there to cover the 2 holes after debadging?

And anyone know where I can get the chrome zed burger badge as it looks as though eBay only has the satin black ones in now?

Cheers mate, looks miles better in the flesh, photos dont do it justice - I just wanted a contrasting Z between the strut bar and the rear boot lid :thumbs:

Have you tried the Z Store, means importing at a small cost but some look great and a few on there I havent seen on UK Zeds.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/350z03j

I want to do this as well.......but that site is ridiculously expensive !! :dry:

Has anyone tried wrapping the badge? I saw one one a Cupra forum which looked pretty good. I wouldn't have though vinyl would be malleable but apparently so.

S.

Definitely do-able.

I wrapped my Audi Badge on my TT. Now that was a killer to do. The nissan badges will be much easier :)

IMG_0101Small.jpg

• 2 months later...