Number Plates

ArsenalMoh

What style of plate looks best on Zed's?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What style of plate looks best on Zed's?

• Normal size plates
    • Small Rectangle Plate
    • Square Plate

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha...I don't take things personally, after all we're all entitled to an opinion and also, they are slating the plate...not saying anything personal to me!

Also, I guess it just comes down to how concerned you are with following every rule of the law.

Armed robbery...Arson...i'll pass on that....but selecting a number plate that doesn't have the character font size the DVLA require...I can live with that!

I only say it because I have had a £60 fine for an undersized plate, and my ex had a personalised plate taken off her for not displaying it correctly.

Remember it doesn't matter how much you pay for a number plate, it still technically belongs to the DVLA.

I only say it because I have had a £60 fine for an undersized plate, and my ex had a personalised plate taken off her for not displaying it correctly.

Remember it doesn't matter how much you pay for a number plate, it still technically belongs to the DVLA.

+ makes you look like a prick in the eyes of 99% of people on the road.

You're better off not running a plate than having an illegally spaced one. True story.

IMHO if you can't for whatever reason buy a plate that doesn't need altering, then don't buy it in the first place. At the best that one says MBH N H anyway.

I'm all for individuality, I have private plates on both my cars but this subject has come up on here before...

If you like the plate and it makes you smile when you look at it fine, but if you have had to space it or add bolts like some people do then don't expect anyone else to share the joke, because it just looks silly... :p

You will have to take the plates on and off for MOT, not a major hassle but if the old bill are bored or just take a dislike to you then they will give you grief too :surrender:

For what its worth I think undersized or square plates look silly on a Zed, but thats a personal thing :boxing:

Ekona...you're right...but I'm sure you get my sentiment.

Opinions without insults...probably a better way to go.

I am not throwing insults. That's just exactly how everybody around you will think about you... I think the vast majority of people would agree that anyone who buys some weird plate to then adjust spacing, stick black bolts in places, etc to make it sorta maybe look like something is a bit of a douche.

Again... not throwing insults around - just saying what people's opinions of these types of numberplates usually are.

It's just asking to be hassled by cops in my opinion.

The fact that it doesn't conform to DVLA standards doesn't bother me in of itself. The fact that ANPR cameras might not be able to read it does.

Your probably not a criminal with a reason to avoid ANPR, but the next one that get's stopped might be.

I personally don't like the aesthetics of a plate that needs to be fiddled with to make it look right either. Just save more and get the real deal.

Dave...

Have you considered getting 'E20 SWH'

SWH obviously stands for S*** West Ham....as they'll be your main competition in Stratford!

Hmmm an Arsenal fan laughing at relocating to an alien area.... pot and kettle springs to mind but anyway all the Olympic Stadium talk was just a ploy to get the tube network updated and a stop closer to WHL, so don't worry the top and one and only TRUE North London side will staying on 'home' territory. :lol:

I personally wouldn't have minded moving to East London, less to travel, double capacity so easier to get tickets, and once your in the ground you could be on the moon for all the difference it makes :shrug: there is a lot to be said for tradition and history but bums on seats pays for new players, well unless your name us Arsene :wink: