Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy

Dblock

Yep really disappointing. As a fan of the Mighty Boosh, I was up for this, but it is awful :thumbdown:

First and second series of the mighty boosh where really good, third was rubbish, after that Noel should stick to pannel shows.

Have you ever seen Bunny and the Bull. Wierd wierd film but brilliant.

Yep really disappointing. As a fan of the Mighty Boosh, I was up for this, but it is awful :thumbdown:

First and second series of the mighty boosh where really good, third was rubbish, after that Noel should stick to pannel shows.

No I havent but I did go to the Boosh live in Newcastle - That was an experiance.....

I second this, Boosh was great at first, but as with his new show I get the impression he thinks can be as random as hell now and people will find it funny just cos it's him. He is sadly very mistaken.

Agree.

I watched it with an open mind... but it was utter toss :thumbdown:

I have a theory about the mighty Boosh too... I think it's one of those programs that people tell their mates, oh watch it... it's sooooo funny..... Then they tell their mates and so on..... But nobody really found it that funny :D

It was cool to say you liked it. :D

Agree.

I have a theory about the mighty Boosh too... I think it's one of those programs that people tell their mates, oh watch it... it's sooooo funny..... Then they tell their mates and so on..... But nobody really found it that funny :D

I remember being in Uni when that was on, everyone was like it's great, watched it and I found it to be the most ridiculous thing going not remotely funny. I think your theory might be right as thinking about it now no one ever talks about it, nothing was memorable about it - it was no Harry Enfield show that's for sure.

Agree.

Best assessment ever :#1:

So true - when people think something should be cool but are too embarrassed to ask why.....bit like a Veilside kit :lol:

No I havent but I did go to the Boosh live in Newcastle - That was an experiance.....

I did to, basicly they hashed the t.v show, wasn't as good as i expected.

I think noel is good on things like never mind the buzzcocks etc but without people to bounce off or take the mick out of he's a bit rubbish.