A very expensive polish!!

cmck13

So why the need to call someone who spend that money "stupid" ?

If you read my post again you will see that i was asking the question, " who would be stupid...".

At no time did i refer to anyone personally as being stupid.

Im almost positive that you'll want to keep this going, therefore i sincerley appologise to anyone whom i may have offended for implying that they may be stupid for spending a small fortune on a tub of car wax! :)

Exactly, well said. £2k on car wax is no more stupid than buying a brand new BMW that loses £5k as you drive off the forecourt :p;)

I'm only teasing, absolutely no harm or offence intended :)

Probably the same people who would buy a 25 grand car then chuck thousands at modifying it.

I think the point was more around the sheer excess of spending that much.... if you own a bentley then fair enough but your average mongs like us would have to be 2 grasshoppers short of a cricket to get it.

But you get free refills, so buy it early in life and you could be quids in by the time you die :thumbs:

Or if of course you are a pro detailer, which is exactly who usually buys it. So the answer to the OP is pro detailers are stupid enough to buy it :lol:

Exactly, well said. £2k on car wax is no more stupid than buying a brand new BMW that loses £5k as you drive off the forecourt :p;)

I'm only teasing, absolutely no harm or offence intended :)

No offence taken mate.

Im glad i got nearly £7000 dicount on my new bmw :p Only because the new one's out soon. The reason why i didnt wait and pay full price for new model is that i prefer the e90. Also, its going to be a year or two before they bring out the m sport!

• 2 weeks later...