coldels 350z

coldel

Chuffed that being a useless handy man, I managed to drill and fit these. I tried one side, checking it against the bolts and the pre marked drill points - they were spot on very pleased :thumbs: Then I checked the other side, they were all completely off line and I had to mark my own drill points - bizarre really that they could mark one side spot on but not the other :shrug:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuffed that being a useless handy man, I managed to drill and fit these. I tried one side, checking it against the bolts and the pre marked drill points - they were spot on very pleased :thumbs: Then I checked the other side, they were all completely off line and I had to mark my own drill points - bizarre really that they could mark one side spot on but not the other :shrug:

Are the side steps the ones made by Aero kit? They look really good :thumbs:

I had the plastics for the rear fog but just sold them on here - decided not to in the end (I have flyeyes kit over them so they just look blacked out keeping it that way).

Yeah the steps I got from Aero Kit - they also sell them on ebay but they are more expensive.

• 1 month later...

where did u get those coloured bolts and washers that replace the standard 12mm bolts that are next to the headlights mate?

12mm head with an m6 thread, (is my guess from looking at the bolt on my engine bay earlier)

they really make it look much better

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to Ian for the tip on the bumper tuck, no drilling required, just removing the white plastic clips attached to the bumper bar and using the current bumper clips to run an M8 bolt through each one to secure it to the bumper bar using the holes that already exist there :thumbs: Anyway the final outcome looked like this...

BumperTuck.jpg

• 2 weeks later...