Thanks Tarmac

cmck13

I wanted another set of wheels for the Z and went for 18" Gtr rotas 8.5" front 9.5" rear, rears were deep dish for something just a little bit different.

Decided on Tarmac whose no nonsense approach to doing business on our site appealed to me. A big thumbs up to tarmac nice and slick and next day delivery by Interlink, spot on.

Quick photos taken on the day due to wheels not being fitted till the weather picks up (summer wheels) photos later when fitted.

Once again a pleasure doing business with Tarmac and highly recommended :thumbs:

009.jpg

006.jpg

003.jpg

Cheers Jeff

Yet again I just couldn't wait to fit these, I really must resist in future and stick to my game plan.

A follow up for Tarmac, fitted a new set of FK452's while I was at it. The dish version on the rears were on his advice and it works well, I think their the "dogs doodas". Tyres are 245-45-18 front, standard offset. 255-45-18 rear with 25 off set that neeeearly fills out the wheel.

Thanks Chris.

car001.jpg

car002.jpg

car003.jpg

car004.jpg

car005.jpg

car006.jpg

car007.jpg

Cheers Jeff

Some small spacers on the rear and they will look spot on :thumbs:

I know what you mean, but I've maxed out on my slush fund and her indoors may start to notice, like my mate "steve" somewhere in yorkshire(close to a jail) there's only so long you can tell them that all the mods are £50.

;):lol:

Jeff