How long is it going to take me?

WWTC

1 tank.... bloody hell chris.. :lol: Pee stop...... you never heard of using empty bottles before :lol::lol:

I'm not keeping bottles of pee in my car :yuck:

My car regularly used to get over 350 miles to a brimmed tank commuting to and from work. True there was quite a lot of driving at 50MPH in 6th on the way, but it's probably gonna be the same for the OP going up the M1 :lol:

Personally I'd take a few days, go via Wales and the Lakes and get some good driving in :drive1:teeth:

1 tank.... bloody hell chris.. :lol: Pee stop...... you never heard of using empty bottles before :lol::lol:

I'm not keeping bottles of pee in my car :yuck:

My car regularly used to get over 350 miles to a brimmed tank commuting to and from work. True there was quite a lot of driving at 50MPH in 6th on the way, but it's probably gonna be the same for the OP going up the M1 :lol:

Personally I'd take a few days, go via Wales and the Lakes and get some good driving in :drive1:teeth:

yes lots of average speed cameras on the rote regardless of which one you pick.

if you can take a mate with you, husky came with me when i picked up my jag in edinburgh. made for an awesome roadtrip. we stopped near york for an american diner burger and chips which was pretty spot on. :thumbs:

if you can take a mate with you, husky came with me when i picked up my jag in edinburgh. made for an awesome roadtrip. we stopped near york for an american diner burger and chips which was pretty spot on. :thumbs:

Or why not try a little Chef eh Rich. :lol:

Or why not try a little Chef eh Rich. :lol:

I managed to get from London to Keswick in the lakes (300ish miles) and about a quarter of the way back again with a few trips in between without taking the **** and hypermiling, so i'd have thought you could do it in one tank in around 5 1/2 hours. Of course the chances of you getting more than 10mpg on the day you pick it up are probably slim. Just enjoy it (legally) and get through 3 tanks :thumbs:

DB

I managed to get from London to Keswick in the lakes (300ish miles) and about a quarter of the way back again with a few trips in between without taking the **** and hypermiling, so i'd have thought you could do it in one tank in around 5 1/2 hours. Of course the chances of you getting more than 10mpg on the day you pick it up are probably slim. Just enjoy it (legally) and get through 3 tanks :thumbs:

DB

Right guys, i keep seeing i might/,ight not do it in a full tank, your gonna half to hit me with it, ive not got the car yet so im not too clued up on the costs yet....how much we talking to fill her up? :drive1

Ive estimated i'll need about 120 in fuel, its suppose to be 360mile or so, am i way off?

Right guys, i keep seeing i might/,ight not do it in a full tank, your gonna half to hit me with it, ive not got the car yet so im not too clued up on the costs yet....how much we talking to fill her up? :drive1

Ive estimated i'll need about 120 in fuel, its suppose to be 360mile or so, am i way off?