More shocking driving

coldel

A number of times, while queuing to get onto the M25 at the M40 junction i have seen this tool in a battered MG ZR skip the queue by taking the tw@t lane (See picture).

Next time I see him do it i am gunna block him off!

[attachment=0]Untitled.jpg[/attachment]

Let him go. Better he drives into someone else than drives into you, and then you're as bad as him for entering that part too.

I do totally understand how you feel though, it's the same as people who get into the inside lane on a roundabout to go straight ahead because they don't want to queue in the left lane like everyone else. Cnuts. :thumbdown:

Let him go. Better he drives into someone else than drives into you, and then you're as bad as him for entering that part too.

I do totally understand how you feel though, it's the same as people who get into the inside lane on a roundabout to go straight ahead because they don't want to queue in the left lane like everyone else. Cnuts. :thumbdown:

There is an equally annoying part of the A4, where you approach the Hammersmith flyover (before it got closed for rusting!) where the three lanes split, and the left one goes under the flyover the two on the right go over it. The left one gets congested as you queue to go under the flyover, but when you get to the actual split in the road it widens as it goes under the flyover, there are warning markings on the road saying not to enter the hatched area but after queueing for 5 minutes you get there and some people charge at 50mph at the last minute from the outside lane across the hatched bit and cut up the people waiting.

Similar photo demo!

Picture1.png

I actually reported this to the council then the other day as I was so fed up with it. Then I went and did my normal route, queued up, and saw in my wing mirror the usual Audis and Beemers charging along ready to cut in at the front then noticed the council had put a load of heavy duty cones across the hatched part :#1:

They then proceed to block up the middle lane as they couldnt get in - now - I felt guilty because honest drivers who wanted to go straight on were being blocked back, but those jumping the queue were getting barrels of abuse from them for blocking them off :thumbs:

There is an equally annoying part of the A4, where you approach the Hammersmith flyover (before it got closed for rusting!) where the three lanes split, and the left one goes under the flyover the two on the right go over it. The left one gets congested as you queue to go under the flyover, but when you get to the actual split in the road it widens as it goes under the flyover, there are warning markings on the road saying not to enter the hatched area but after queueing for 5 minutes you get there and some people charge at 50mph at the last minute from the outside lane across the hatched bit and cut up the people waiting.

Similar photo demo!

Picture1.png

I actually reported this to the council then the other day as I was so fed up with it. Then I went and did my normal route, queued up, and saw in my wing mirror the usual Audis and Beemers charging along ready to cut in at the front then noticed the council had put a load of heavy duty cones across the hatched part :#1:

They then proceed to block up the middle lane as they couldnt get in - now - I felt guilty because honest drivers who wanted to go straight on were being blocked back, but those jumping the queue were getting barrels of abuse from them for blocking them off :thumbs: