Sometimes you're glad you never got round to it...

TimFF

I treated the Zed to a decent clean (after a few trips involving muddy back roads and lots of rain) at the weekend, and to avoid messing up the grass I moved it away from the driveway edge. And not wanting to fire it up after I'd finished I left it where it was, leaving 'erself to park behind rather than alongside.

For once I'm kinda glad that I was lazy coz look what I found this morning just after 9...

IMG_3664.jpg

Normally the back wheel would be on the edge of the drive exactly where the mass of berries are.

IMG_3662.jpg

At the very least I'd have had some serious scratches, more likely to have been some proper metal or glass damage...

I'll count myself lucky!

Fortunate indeed! I had a similar thing a few years back in the high wind, parked outside mum and dads garage and my brother had said "probably best move it as the weathercock was moving around a bit before"

True enough, in the morning the 5/6kg thing was on the ground after a 20' fall off the apex of the roof. Phew! :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

you are one lucky person! i am sure that chances like this happen for a reason and this was really a blessing for you atleast you did not get a lot of serious damage to your car becasue this is really something that might get you more expenses if you did. lesson learned though, never park near small trees as they easily fall and break!