Fifth Gear, 370z V Renault's new hot hatch

Ken

Stop me if I am wrong, but just went over pages 1 - 3 and really didnt see this fanboy posting that people seem to be ranting about? I think there was some initial comments about the point of the comparison, which is fair, then some comments on the conditions, some people speculated the 370z would be quicker in the dry, some posts went up showing the renault quicker in the dry as well as well as one showing the 370 being quicker on another track in the dry, something about admitting the renault is quicker but would take a 370z any day (which I would too) - but i am not seeing this massive fanboy thing going on - actually some very informed comments and some points being raised which were rightly raised and answered?

As far as I can see, the cars are only similar in value and thats it apart from that they are worlds apart in meeting a particular need for a particular person, would I have the renault over the 370 if it were a pure toss up between the two, not in a million years, i think a lot of people seem to agree as well, not being fanboys but because being on a forum where people own two seat sports cars, its likely to be a choice these people make.

I'm with this him ^^^^^^ :thumbs:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
All RS Meganes now come with 265bhp as per the Trophy

Still think it's not a bargain? ;)

Its the old Apple Mac vs PC debate all over - both get you where you need to, one can be had cheaper and get you there quicker in some instances, the other offers better build quality, resale value, is better at certain things and looks 10x prettier. Horses for courses.

Get over the badge etc it's silly to slag, I believe in the dry the result would be different however the 350 370 is a gt and a heavy comfy car in comparison but again I buy a car for enjoyment not how someone else can drive it around a track...