RC nitro Z

GC350z

Too good...looks fast. One of my mates used to have a petrol rc car...kept flooding the engine!

Anyone got one of those Rc helicopters you can get off firebox?

Heard they are only any good indoors.....which got me thinking, I could annoy the hell out of my colleagues at work airwolf style!

Ross

Right. Just had a test run in my underground car park and as a result of the noise it wont happen again.

Also, when we first started it up the throttle was stuck open. It shot off and ploughed into my Z. Shouldn’t of been a problem but the starter was still in the top of the car so it wedged under the front bumper. Few little scratches. No big deal really and was funny. :)

Video is low quality and very dark but still gives a good impression of it running. Will do better when I mount a wireless camera.

• 1 month later...

No such luck. I paid €250 for the car and engine from a mate that ran the car last year. Rebuilding it now with new parts and the engine has already been broken in and tuned for me so I can floor it from the start.

By the way the engine runs at 32000 RPM :teeth: