Hello from Leeds

• 1 month later...

I've got my finance through now so in the last week the hunt has began in earnest. Done a couple more test drives and settled on getting either a 06 or 07 model. Rejected a couple already and got a shortlist of a further 4 within 30 miles of me to go check out so looking forward to that, I've also stuck a post in the Wanted section in case anyone has a treasure they are selling.

Cheers all for the welcome! Nice to see a couple of other Yorkies in here as well!

Jim's car is for sale, check it out, it really is a cracking example :thumbs:B)

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=52802

I've got my finance through now so in the last week the hunt has began in earnest. Done a couple more test drives and settled on getting either a 06 or 07 model. Rejected a couple already and got a shortlist of a further 4 within 30 miles of me to go check out so looking forward to that, I've also stuck a post in the Wanted section in case anyone has a treasure they are selling.

Cheers all for the welcome! Nice to see a couple of other Yorkies in here as well!

Good to see your shopping around as so many people buy the first car they see on impulse :thumbs:

What can I say - I've been given a good education since I registered and started reading here :thumbs:

glrnet had a look already, great condition, but I'm making an effort to move away from silver for my next car!