Top Gear Live - Vids & Pics

spursmaddave

Went to the show on Sunday with my mate who is in a wheelchair and we got treated like VIP's. We only had silver (cheapest) tickets but for the first show we were on a raised platform in front of the seating area and for the second show we were just behind the concrete crash barriers :yahoo:

My photographic skills are on a par with my photoshop skills so please be kind :blush:

The first show was around a track hosted by Tiff Nedell and featured Sabine Schmitz :cloud9:

Here she is driving a Lancia Stratos... double :cloud9::cloud9:

and driving a Van

Drifting competition

This guy did a lap on 2 wheels :drive1

The Stig in a Caterham B)

The Second show was Clarkson / Hammond & May hosting an 'Alternative Olympics'

Clarkson & Hammond having a Curling contest with May on a quad bike sweeping :lol:

All 3 having a chariot race with chariots made up of 4 scooters instead of horses :wacko:

Then there was the cars, which to be honest was a bit of a letdown but still ok I guess

SDC10546.jpg

SDC10548.jpg

SDC10541.jpg

SDC10540.jpg

SDC10539.jpg

SDC10538.jpg

SDC10543.jpg

SDC10532.jpg

SDC10530.jpg

SDC10529.jpg

SDC10527.jpg

SDC10525.jpg

SDC10523.jpg

SDC10522.jpg

SDC10521.jpg

SDC10519.jpg

SDC10517.jpg

SDC10516.jpg

SDC10513.jpg

SDC10509.jpg

SDC10508.jpg

SDC10506.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg?t=1322585078

And cars from the show

SDC10553.jpg

SDC10550.jpg

SDC10535.jpg

SDC10536.jpg

SDC10534.jpg

SDC10533.jpg

Was the classic car show in at the same time when you went? We went round several halls of classics when we were there, some very nice looking motors indeed. Apart from the front splitter that oakley design 458 looks gorgeous. However I did take quite a shine to some of the classics - the Dino, Tetarossa or E-type roadsters were fantastic.

I thought it was pretty good, better than i expected... Depends what bores you I suppose :shrug: i had a great day out with my best mate so was never going to boring :thumbs:

I've just come over all warm.................wish I had mates like you, instead of ones who think I'm great cos I'm good at getting a round in! :lol:

Been to this last two years running and felt like I couldn't be bothered again this year. The Classic show was really good when I went and it's not actually as old and boring as it sounds. I was a bit disappointed with it last year after thinking it was so good the year before. I think if you hadn't been before you would probably really enjoy it.

I thought it was pretty good, better than i expected... Depends what bores you I suppose :shrug: i had a great day out with my best mate so was never going to boring :thumbs:

I've just come over all warm.................wish I had mates like you, instead of ones who think I'm great cos I'm good at getting a round in! :lol:

It's a bit of a bromance to be fair, when he gets a text my 2 year old godson says 'is that Dave?'

His missus is not impressed :lol: