GTM FX35 HR 2WD 500HP STG1 SUPERCHARGER

4RE Leather

Found what i was looking for. These are not the standard pads as I thought but the ones most folk buy. AMS or Hawk Ceramic pads.

However on reading from what people have bought with this Brake kit, Hawke gets the thumbs up. Purely because (And this is there own web site reviews) AMS are constantly squeeking:)

thenoname

:lol:

its all good, you can get used to the power and upgrade the support mods afterwards anyway :D

I'll prolly take the cusco off you mate.

Not sure why you'd go GTR kit, look at pf,stoptech,wilwood instead, unless your going mad jap style :D

I was having one of my moments lol.

What I wanted was as near as dam to what I saw on a Maserati whilst at Maranello in Egham on Wednesday.

They had a Silver Maserati. Black wheels. Gold grooved and drilled discs and Red Callipers.

It looked amazing, and as we discussed if you want it go for it. the nearest that size was what was on the GTR but the price threw that out of window. tarmac knows what l want but like i said it's on hold. I am just putting my efforts into what Abbey is doing for now, and should have some news soon.

But anything technical you really must ask them otherwise l will end up in the nut house whilst trying to find the answer.

Some one on here wrote last week, Why did I not just go for a GTR with what I have put into this car in the last 6 weeks. And they are right. I could have bought a 2009 GTR. But I wanted to do something for myself that was unique to me.

Mr Moderator. Is this all included in the S/C build or should we have a page for brakes lol.

Thenoname

Because the Supercharger is basically for the American left hand market, some adaptions had to be done. And the engine had to be raised a further 20mm to allow it to fit. And it's this that stopped the cusco bar from fitting. Because on the engine cover of the HR there is a channel. So you can raise the engine and the stock strut bar will fit in this chanel. However the Cusco is wider than the channel and from what I can see straddles it. Hence it is as tight as a Ducks butt on the engine cover and touches the Bonnet strenthening cross members. I did not want to grind the bonnet, so got another stock.

I am back from my holiday, The engine has to be raised due to the Supercharger touching the roll bar , this will happen on both LHD and RHD cars, it is not due to the kit being for a LHD car.

A DE/REV UP strut brace is totally different to a HR strut brace , the DE/REV UP strut brace will not fit on a HR engined car.

You can talk to Keyser (chris) about that one, he spoke to the seller of them. There jap yokes and dont know much about them 8 pot cant be all that bad ;):blush:

It was some weird answers back from that seller though. Maybe you can ask him some Q's and see how you get on.

he wasn't letting on but I found out that he and japspeed are one and the same. They don't do rears and only purple or black.

But like I said its all on hold now. This cow has run out of milk lol

Ask Alex how much faster a 350z can go than an r35 and how it copes :lol:

Go one then? you tell me:)

Im sure the last time I was out his zed with 600rwhp was 3 or 4seconds faster round Knockhill. His is a convertible and that was with the roof down. It will now be running around 700 whp with bigger turbos. Not been overtaken in his zed by any car yet while I've been out on track with him.

Im sure the last time I was out his zed with 600rwhp was 3 or 4seconds faster round Knockhill. His is a convertible and that was with the roof down. It will now be running around 700 whp with bigger turbo

I doubt the -10 Garret's will make 100bhp more than the old 2530's Neil.

I guess only time will tell. What I'm trying to express is that the zed as a car can put up with a decent pounding without too much chassis work. Obviously Alex has spent remarkable amounts of cash on his engine to get these figures

Im sure the last time I was out his zed with 600rwhp was 3 or 4seconds faster round Knockhill. His is a convertible and that was with the roof down. It will now be running around 700 whp with bigger turbo

I doubt the -10 Garret's will make 100bhp more than the old 2530's Neil.

but will more then likely run cooler

What's with all this technotalk Anders. Can you please keep it in old money so I can keep up.

What day you sending micky mouse couriers down to Abbey!

There are a load of temps on this time of year that don't give a hoot. lol

When he turns into WoodHurst lane from A25 look out for a oval shaped sign that says Stonehall Farm which is off white in colour.

I am guessing it's about 800 yards on the right.

Turn in there and follow track round to bottom:)

I am sure you will be pleased with it.

:blush:

What's with all this technotalk Anders. Can you please keep it in old money so I can keep up.

What day you sending micky mouse couriers down to Abbey!

When he turns into WoodHurst lane from A25 look out for a oval shaped sign that says Stonehall Farm which is off white in colour.

I am guessing it's about 800 yards on the right.

:blush:

:drive1 mr mouse should have picked or will shortly pick up the package... B) he has abbeys numbers so should be fine.

Final tuned figures for the GTM STG 1 Supercharger running 10psi boost.

Car had fitted already Milltek exhaust system and De-cat pipes , we fitted GTM supercharger kit (tuner kit) a fuel return system and larger injectors.

Remap the Uprev licensed Stock ECU to give the following figures

445 bhp @ the hubs @ 6900 rpm ( adding 45bhp estimated driveline loss this make 490bhp flywheel power)

365 lb/ft of torque at 4900rpm this was produced running 10PSI of boost.

A N/A tuned HR engined 350Z will give around 290bhp hub and 255lb/ft torque, so we have a gain of 155bhp and 100lb/ft of torque with fitting the S/C and tuning the car.

Car drives awesome very linear power , 1st & 2nd gear, you can spin the wheels very easily but once in 3rd gear it is just awesome pulls all the way to the redline.

Attached is the dyno graph.