ebay BBCode

Apologies if it sounded harsh.

As a non tech guy, I would still like your reason for wanting it.

I have no issue with current method of just posting up the full eBay link, do some explanation of the above would help.

Well, it was adressed to the admins, as they have the permission/rights to add more BBCodes.

Anyway, it is meant to generate ebay item preview, just like youtube videos in here, showing price, details, etc before clicking on it.

Hope it makes sense!

The forum is ran by a team....not just the 4 admins ;)

I'd personally be against the idea, as I don't like the thought of te site getting cluttered up with eBay page previews.

But it'll be discussed by the team, and we'll revert :thumbs:

Not difficult to understand, like the utube code it would allow easy linking to eBay items....

Simples

Lexx you should have come to the joint meet, there were other 'non Zed' owners there :thumbs:

I would have thought the admins administer the site and moderators moderate the site :shrug:

In that case you would be wrong. :shrug:

Al and i have been working all day so couldnt get away

I would have thought the admins administer the site and moderators moderate the site :shrug:

In that case you would be wrong. :shrug:

The team is exactly that, we run as a team. The more techy guys that require Admin status get it, the guys that dont need it dont (and then cant break anything as I tend to do!).

We discuss modifications to the site as a team. We'll take this to the team area and discuss its merits and see if we want it.

Can you give a link to where you got the code from? Personally dont want to be adding random flash to the site when I dont know the true source ;)

Can you give a link to where you got the code from? Personally dont want to be adding random flash to the site when I dont know the true source ;)

Something must be wrong on here, specially if it comes from an admin!! If ebay.co.uk has random unknow flash then my name is Bill Gates.

Way to much paranoia IMHO.... It's plain and simple code, even my daughter can read it :lol:

Why does it have to be copied from somewhere, disrespecting me??

Lexx, no disrespect mate, but I thought you said you're not that technical, it wouldn't make any difference for you, would it?

I'm sure that the guys that have installed and maintain this forum know what I'm talking about, it's extremely clear and plain html code, doesn't have to be from "somewhere", it's from me, it's basic code...

All you have to do it give me the link to where on eBay it says thats how to use it, really not that hard. No disrespect, I just want to hear it from the hourses mouth as it were. I can clearly read what the code is doing, I want to know thats how its meant to be used. For instance there could be options attached which we may or may not want to invoke.

Only if you give me the link on Nissan website where it says how to wash my 350z...

Seriously now, this thread is becoming ridiculous, I can take NO for an answer. You can delete de topic, sorry for requesting such "advanced" feature.

Thanks for your time.

Wow! chill out dude! :wacko: There must be better things to do than getting your knickers in a twist over this on a Saturday night? :surrender:

Thats it everyone stop what you are doing Adrian wants something doing! :lol: Like its been said it is been discussed by the team and will take time for a decision to be made. :)

Wow! chill out dude :wacko: There must be better things to do than getting your knickers in a twist over this on a Saturday night? :surrender:

Thats it everyone stop what you are doing Adrian wants something doing! :lol: Like its been said it is been discussed by the team and will take time for a decision to be made. :)

Oh, how I missed you, I thought you never going to say that! I was so agitated and worried, but now I'm very relaxed, thanks to you! You are God's gift to me! Tell me more!