*gamers* need for speed "the run"

Michael robinson

cant be any worse than the previous 4 incarnations of NfS.

We need another Underground!

+1 NFS Underground was probably the most enjoyable racer i ever played... nothing has come close since.

...i've just seen the advert for this new one and it looks alright... but there's just too many good games out at the moment and i aint got time to play em!

I've given up on console gaming now to be honest. I just don't have the time. I find with PC games you can just put something on play one or two rounds and go back to what I was doing, with the PS3 I feel compelled to play for a few hours at a time. I must say, I haven't played a Need for Speed since umm the PS2 I think :lol:.

I bought it today, im up to 149th place after a short while of playing it, first time iv played my PS3 this year!

Just simply havent had the time!

Does anyone know of any racing games that are like NSF Underground and NSFU2 cause I think that was the best racing/tuning/modifying car game I have ever played or come accross!

Came out when I was in year 8/9 iirc and I didnt stop playing it! Tempted to buy it and play on my PS3 now haha