JTS 2007 Silvertone circuit: Zeds wanted for parade lap!

Removed

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somehow missed this thread (just looked at it now as I received a flyer for it with an oil filter I ordered) - might pop along to the event if the weather is decent..
You have to come dude, its going to be a great day :thumbs:

no way I will be there at 8:30 though - I am camping down at Hayling Island on saturday after a beach party.. was planning to stop in at Goodwood on the way home for Supercar Sunday and breakfast.. have to think about this!

Right we need the following

Everyone will need to bring a completed copy of the parade lap form with them. Bring a copy of the parade lap form for passengers just in case.

Driving license

Yellow car club pass filled in before getting to silverstone

Entry tickets

I have 20 of these printed out anyway so if anyone forgets i have some spare, plus pens! :thumbs:

Will you fill mine in foe me please? :blush:

Everyone will need to bring a completed copy of the parade lap form with them. Bring a copy of the parade lap form for passengers just in case.

Driving license

Entry tickets

I have 20 of these printed out anyway so if anyone forgets i have some spare, plus pens! :thumbs:

Will you swap Zeds?

Driving license

Entry tickets

Will you swap Zeds?

Closet UY lover :teeth:

Driving license

Entry tickets

Will you swap Zeds?

You know i love UY

On another note - would anyone be interested in a spec sheet to fill all your mods out on and display on the dash in the cars?

Driving license

Entry tickets

Will you swap Zeds?

You know i love UY

On another note - would anyone be interested in a spec sheet to fill all your mods out on and display on the dash in the cars?

What you gonna write on yours? 'Nismo Sticker' :lol::sorry:

Driving license

Entry tickets

Will you swap Zeds?

You know i love UY

What you gonna write on yours? 'Nismo Sticker' :lol::sorry:

:angry:

I was just wondering for those who have actually done mods.

already got 1 but good idea for others possibly

Done already, see forum section :thumbs:

if any of you lot bothered to read the info that came with your tickets, then you might know the answers to all this! :p

I quote...

"The actual Z PARADE is around two o'clock with a drivers briefing at at around 11:30am that every driver who is taking part in the parade, MUST attend. Again they are going to be very strict on this, if you don't attend the briefing you will not be allowed on the parade"

Driving license

Entry tickets

Guys, Please remember that if you are doing track time...... the white letter about JTS states that you must bring a valid motor insurance certificate as well!

Not sure why considering its a private track and your insurance means jack sh*t on there....

I would also bring BOTH parts of your driving licence!! (just in case as its not technically valid without both)

But better to bring just in case! :thumbs:

Driving license

Entry tickets

Guys, Please remember that if you are doing track time...... the white letter about JTS states that you must bring a valid motor insurance certificate as well!

Not sure why considering its a private track and your insurance means jack sh*t on there....

I would also bring BOTH parts of your driving licence!! (just in case as its not technically valid without both)

But better to bring just in case! :thumbs:

If you are doing track time, you will probably need a crash helmet as well :thumbs: