JTS 2007 Silvertone circuit: Zeds wanted for parade lap!

Removed

If we get there at 0830, what are we supposed to do all day long if your not going on the track? :blush:
Watch the drifting, time attack, look at the other cars, mingle, eat, stare at hot chicks wearing hardly any clothes...the list goes on :thumbs:

Register for parade lap, breifing for parade lap, wait for parade lap, do parade lap, try and park car again! And try and fit drifting and time attack around that!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get there at 0830, what are we supposed to do all day long if your not going on the track? :blush:
Watch the drifting, time attack, look at the other cars, mingle, eat, stare at hot chicks wearing hardly any clothes...the list goes on :thumbs:

What time is our parade?

What time is our parade?

to register for it is about 1130 i think. SHould be in the email you got :thumbs:

What time is our parade?

to register for it is about 1130 i think. SHould be in the email you got :thumbs:

Email, what email? :cry:

I think I have something about it in the letter with the tickets. Am I missing something?

What time is our parade?

Email, what email? :cry:

I think I have something about it in the letter with the tickets. Am I missing something?

Yes, you should have had an e-mail. Contact Steve Burns. :thumbs:

Im guessing you will also forget a pen, so ill bring one of those too.

GOd i bet your mum was so happy when you moved out of home ;)

When I moved out? My offer was only accepted yesterday, it will be at least 6 weeks before I move out! :teeth:

Cheers though. Oh and I will bring another (working) copy of the CD for you.

When I moved out? My offer was only accepted yesterday, it will be at least 6 weeks before I move out! :teeth:

Cheers though. Oh and I will bring another (working) copy of the CD for you.

Haha cheers dude. THat was aimed at Sarnie though not you, you seem to know what your left foot is from your right

Nope, I'm an only child so she cried her eyes out :teeth:

Tears of joy, I assure you. :p

I thought I read something about forms being provided to fill in on the day - the green ones in our packs?

you seem to know what your left foot is from your right

Yeah, left one is for the brake :teeth:

You use the brake??? :scare: lol

There is a yellow one which is the paddock pass which we need to get into the ground, and the one from the email which is the liability one for the parade lap.

Im not sure about the others as i dont have my pack yet

One from an email? Cant remember a form for liability on the parade lap, although Im sure I must have had one in my pack or been told about it before.

Is there, or can there be a checklist for people such as me ( :blush: ) to check off that they have completed/submitted everything necessary?

Right we need the following

Everyone will need to bring a completed copy of the parade lap form with them. Bring a copy of the parade lap form for passengers just in case.

Driving license

Yellow car club pass filled in before getting to silverstone

Entry tickets

I have 20 of these printed out anyway so if anyone forgets i have some spare, plus pens! :thumbs:

Right we need the following

Everyone will need to bring a completed copy of the parade lap form with them. Bring a copy of the parade lap form for passengers just in case.

Driving license

Not seen that form before. Seems simple enough to fill out though.

What is this licence of driving you speak of :p