JTS 2007 Silvertone circuit: Zeds wanted for parade lap!

Removed

will be looking to leave at around 7ish from manchester

So that'll be about 8:30 approx by the time you get to J4? :)

And time of arrival? Sorry I dont know how far it is from J4 :doh:

I would say Silverstone no more than an hour from J4 :thumbs:

done it in 40mins before ;) I'll meet you Liam and co. at J3 somewhere somehow?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some brownie points here. Is there anywhere around the Silverstone area that would be nice for a visit with the missus on the Saturday?

The race track :D

Not really what I had in mind! :p

need to rework the leaving time.... we need to be in place by 9.30!!!

think will have to leave by what, 5.30am? bloody hell :yawn:

Poor you!

Ive lost track now as there are so many threads on this thing!

Can someone put all the FINAL information together once we know when to meet up, where etc... into one thread so i dont have to spam millions of posts? :thumbs:

need to rework the leaving time.... we need to be in place by 9.30!!!

Alternative Val is just to stay over somewhere mate...... at these times I might well do!

Can get a decent room for £40 odd quid..... :thumbs:

At least could relax have a couple of beers?

Anyone else fancy staying nearby? Digsy, Tim, Val etc?

Right for anyone that does fancy staying over.....

I've just booked in here. Can't grumble for a Holiday Inn at £44!! Only 9 miles from the circuit as well.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv9995893/hotel-reservations/83685_holiday-inn-northampton-west-m1-junc-16-northampton.aspx

I know Chris (Chesterfield) has now booked in as well. Anyone else fancy staying over, having a nice relaxing meal and a couple of "diet" beers.

Plus less hassle in the morning, and less likely of being tired on track!

:thumbs:

I've just booked in here. Can't grumble for a Holiday Inn at £44!! Only 9 miles from the circuit as well.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv9995893/hotel-reservations/83685_holiday-inn-northampton-west-m1-junc-16-northampton.aspx

I know Chris (Chesterfield) has now booked in as well. Anyone else fancy staying over, having a nice relaxing meal and a couple of "diet" beers.

I'll let you know on Monday Mark :thumbs:

Why would you need to do that? Its only an hour and a half to mine from you and then a further hour to silverstone, therefore a 2 1/2 hr journey. Leave at 7am and you'll be fine :thumbs:

Need to decide what we're doing Saturday first but this could be a goer.

Steve, thanks for the suggestion but I'm coming down from Liverpool and Blenheim would be a bit too much of a detour (I think :blush: ).

Im helping the brother in law move on Saturday, but will be going down late afternoon early evening to stay over.

Im not on any of the track time sessions, but thought Id turn up for the whole day non the less, get a few photos of you lot for the album, so big smiles all day! :teeth:

Digsy/Lomoto,

Yeah fine mate, just thought I'd post up so you knew. We might as well all stay together/near and can have a laugh the night before etc.....

Would be good and can have a nice short convoy in in the morning!

Val, see what you mean if Debbie's working. How inconvenient! ;)

There will be lots of people taking a weeks holiday next week, using the bank holiday to form part of the week.

They may well be returning on the Sunday to get the washing etc sorted and have a day at home before returning to work.

I would predict higher than average traffic on that Sunday. May be wrong, but thats my guess.

There will be lots of people taking a weeks holiday next week, using the bank holiday to form part of the week.

They may well be returning on the Sunday to get the washing etc sorted and have a day at home before returning to work.

I would predict higher than average traffic on that Sunday. May be wrong, but thats my guess.

What a ludicrous girly statement that was :p:lol:

I can just see the thousands of people blocking up the M1 to get home to wash their pants :lol:

I have just booked in here too with my better half and looking at eating out the night before, maybe in the Sixfields area, with an early breakfast at the circuit after the track brief for group B.