JTS 2007 Silvertone circuit: Zeds wanted for parade lap!

Removed

Thats good going. More economica that my mates Evi VIII which did <10MPG at his last track day!

And Louis how did you manage 40.2? Was that the average? I've got to work at about 35MPG before, because of traffic I was doing 60 in 6th all the way. Thats an achievement in itself. Now when ppl as me what fuel consumption is like, I will quote you can get 40MPG ;)

that was average over some distance that i dont have a clue about, just presed the button and wanted to see what it did. :thumbs:

I averaged 29.3 MPG on the way home. 40.2 MPG is amazing :thumbs:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice artwork Tim. I bet you didn't have much change out of 1K for that including the price of the lid.

Nooooooooo Trev , had this one done quite a few years ago ,I seem to think that a Shoei helmet was about £175 in those days and the airbrushed paintwork cost the same :)

Some good pics boys.... even seen myself on the parade vid.

I got 9.7 mph and I think 9.5 for the second go, also had to change the brake pads at work today.

Looks like one of my laps was 1.25 from the official pics, last years time attack record was Club Challenge NA 1:11.699 so way slower, mind you there was quite a bit of traffic on the track sessions. Anyone else work out their times.

My quickest seems 1.23 which is only a couple of second different to Val so I also below to the tortoise club.

Nice artwork Tim. I bet you didn't have much change out of 1K for that including the price of the lid.

Nooooooooo Trev , had this one done quite a few years ago ,I seem to think that a Shoei helmet was about £175 in those days and the airbrushed paintwork cost the same :)

Wow you must have had it some time then because I've had my Shoei about 8 years and it cost me £400 back then. Mind you it is a Nobby Ueda race replica.

Wow you must have had it some time then because I've had my Shoei about 8 years and it cost me £400 back then. Mind you it is a Nobby Ueda race replica.

yep had this about 13 years , not used now for riding, just sits in the wardrobe at home , but thought it would be nice to give it an airing at Silverstone (they not to fussy about age and specs etc ;) ) plus bear in mind I get the helmets at trade price :teeth:

Some good pics boys.... even seen myself on the parade vid.

I got 9.7 mph and I think 9.5 for the second go, also had to change the brake pads at work today.

Looks like one of my laps was 1.25 from the official pics, last years time attack record was Club Challenge NA 1:11.699 so way slower, mind you there was quite a bit of traffic on the track sessions. Anyone else work out their times.

My quickest seems 1.23 which is only a couple of second different to Val so I also below to the tortoise club.

I think I was hitting 1:29 consistently, depending on where the photo was taken.

Would have been faster but the ZX in front of us held us up on the corners.

Just checked again.... they up now:

Tim, Iain and me are on pages 5,6,7,8:

Val, Steve B starts on 14:

http://www.imagination2image.co.uk/motorsport.php?path=/other

I tried pasting the links in here, but it didn't work..... :blush:

They blocking it some how.

No parade lap photos :thumbdown:

All I want is some parade lap photos :cry:

Maybe they coming later, as the cards for that place say the only official Parade lap photos!

:blush: