JTS 2007 Silvertone circuit: Zeds wanted for parade lap!

Removed

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.sip04cei.plus.com/JTS_2007/source/img_6010.htm

bloody hell, was this @ the parade lap???? how wide can you take that bend??? :wacko: who was the Azure 06 anyway?

Nah, that was track time, not the parade lap. I was driving at the time remember ;)

Do have some vid footage of the parade lap and drifting waiting to be edited, but its not as good as I would have liked.

nice pics Chris Thanks

Remember to PM the ones you want so I can put up the originals and not the inferior resized ones that are on there atm.

bloody hell, was this @ the parade lap???? how wide can you take that bend??? :wacko: who was the Azure 06 anyway?

not parade lap, Tim is wearing his PINK old mans helmet!!! :lol:

cheeky bugger , that helmet has been professionally airbrushed, cost more to paint it than the helmet cost(and it's a Shoei ;) )

and! ITS PINK!!!

This was on the penultimate lap when I realised my fuel gauge was on ZERO!! :scare:

Dropped off the revs to let Tim pass and pulled in next bend...

LOL - wondered why you went so slow. Care to give us a rough MPG reading for the laps? :surrender:

LOL - wondered why you went so slow. Care to give us a rough MPG reading for the laps? :surrender:

Well both me and Iain reset our counters as we were going on track.....for track session only (didn't bother with parade lap included)

I beat him, (lowest wins) with 11.8 mpg to his 11.9mpg, with average speed of 45mph, including slow out lap and slowing down post chequered flag :yahoo:

Thats good going. More economica that my mates Evi VIII which did <10MPG at his last track day!

And Louis how did you manage 40.2? Was that the average? I've got to work at about 35MPG before, because of traffic I was doing 60 in 6th all the way. Thats an achievement in itself. Now when ppl as me what fuel consumption is like, I will quote you can get 40MPG ;)

I reset my mpg gauge before starting (but including the parade lap) was 10.3mpg

he he Val...... did you manage to find 4th gear? :p

I'll only say that the only Z that passed me was Steve_B's and he's a trackday evteran and had already been at Silverstone too.

There was 350doc in my group, fiercedonkey (584hp!!!! but was running low boost as it was too hot) and another couple of Zeds.... none of them passed me, and I started in front of them. So I must not have been going THAT slow :p:teeth:

Thats good going. More economica that my mates Evi VIII which did <10MPG at his last track day!

And Louis how did you manage 40.2? Was that the average? I've got to work at about 35MPG before, because of traffic I was doing 60 in 6th all the way. Thats an achievement in itself. Now when ppl as me what fuel consumption is like, I will quote you can get 40MPG ;)

that was average over some distance that i dont have a clue about, just presed the button and wanted to see what it did. :thumbs: