are men tidier than women....

stuey

My GF's chains only extends 2 foot away from the sink so i have to do it all :thumbdown:
How does she get to the cooker? Do you have a very small kitchen or does she have long arms? ;)

I do all cleaning myself, i prefer it that way as i know it will be a 1st class job to how i think it should be :p

I do the vacuum cleaning around here, the rest of the work (including the garden, coz she wanted one, not me :p ) she usually does.

Since i got fed up with that crappy vacuum cleaner she got somewhere for free just ordered me one of those Dyson thingies to help clean up animal hairs and stuff like that ( 2 cats + dog generate a lot of hair, especially the dog ( one of the cats is bald so thats not an issue :D ) ). Better work decent for the price it costs :rant:

And of course there is cleaning my car .... thats my job too ofcourse :p

I bought a dyson - it's great at picking up animal hairs. I just have one little cat but what a mess she makes!

I put my clothes in the tumble dryer on the iron mode, that cuts down a lot of ironing. Then I leave a shirt in the bathroom when I have a shower (on the occassions I wear a shirt) and if it actually needs ironed after that I'll do it.

one of the cats is bald so thats not an issue :D

You've got one of them scary weird bald cats???? :scare:

Live on my own therefore clean on my own. 3 bedrooms in my apartment but I get bored of people when living together. Turn one bedroom into a games room. Playstation, steering wheel, pedals, cd dvd collection, books, one couch for me and hope to have an arcade machine soon.

Guy

fifty fifty in our house in all the household duties.
:scare: Even ironing?

My missus actually would not let me loose with the iron :blush:

I do the ironing but not her fiddly stuff and I ain't talking bra's or undies before anyone starts :wacko:

What does that thing feel like? Is it soft wen you stroke it?

Soft and warm, just like a shaved pussy :p

Big fan of "hot" things too, he installs himself on the radiator which is so hot you cannot hold your hand on it :headhurt: . After that he really feels HOT on his belly :wacko:

yop B)

3ywxpq1.jpg

Are you Dr Evil? I recall him being from Belguim :D

Im a very messy person. My Room is always in a mess, My work car has wrappers/bottles/papers over the floor. I dont think ill ever change my ways been like it all my life.

My Zed is clean inside though :teeth: Just a bit dirty outside

yop B)

3ywxpq1.jpg

Are you Dr Evil? I recall him being from Belguim :D

Im a very messy person. My Room is always in a mess, My work car has wrappers/bottles/papers over the floor. I dont think ill ever change my ways been like it all my life.

My Zed is clean inside though :teeth: Just a bit dirty outside

did you spell that right........... cat.... rat....!!! :teeth: