I.C.E. finished.... for now

spursmaddave

Mate, it's the size of a Hammond Organ :)

All very nice Dave but what happens if say you wanted to purchase 1 bag of shopping with a passenger in tow! :lol:

I have a fond memory of my mates first car - 600cc Fiat Panda (The box shaped one).........absolutely knackered, you could open the boot with a penny or ever a sharp stick, you could make the wheels spin on the spot by holding onto the rear bumper and it had pedals made of gold plastic and fake ivory.......to top it all the entire boot was filled with a gigantic sub in a box wrapped in carpet with some LED's stuck (not wired) into each corner......problem was the battery could either power the car or the sub - not both! :lol:

i really like it.

is it too big to mount behind the driver on the surface that whould have the old sub in?

Nope it would stop the seats going back and I need all the leg room I can get!

I had thought it would go in front of the rear strut but it didn't look great... Its fine where it is, doesn't stop me putting stuff in the boot and anyway if i need any extra room Mary can always get the bus home :lol:

Graham I am not listening you are just jealous of my calipers and that you didn't think of doing it first :boxing:

Ha ha, got to be there when you tell Mary that :lol:

Yeah yeah :p

i really like it.

is it too big to mount behind the driver on the surface that whould have the old sub in?

I had thought it would go in front of the rear strut but it didn't look great... Its fine where it is, doesn't stop me putting stuff in the boot and anyway if i need any extra room Mary can always get the bus home :lol:

Graham I am not listening you are just jealous of my calipers and that you didn't think of doing it first :boxing:

i really like it.

I will just tell her it was Wills idea, she likes Will :console:

i really like it.

I will just tell her it was Wills idea, she likes Will :console:

:lol:

I am glad your not going to say i was my idea :scare:

I didn't even know subs like that existed.

Damn you Dave for showing me such technology that easily defeats my purchase decision doubts, lol.

Now...when an I getting that Xmas bonus from work.....

I'd have to rip out the Bose remains replace with the sub, an amp, door and rear speakers.

Guess I can then omit the line boosters finally, haha.