Staying with Admiral

ATTAK Z

I just moved from Elephant for the 350Z to Admiral for the 350Z plus a Skoda Fabia.

They told me I couldn't use my NCB on both cars - so I used it on the nissan (£350 a year! ftw!).

Spoke to a mate that night, and they let him use his NCB on his RX-8 and X5! Calling them back tomorrow to see what they have to say!

+1, done it for my parents, if you have any accidents recorded they wont do it though.

They usually only do it for "known" customers though

I just moved from Elephant for the 350Z to Admiral for the 350Z plus a Skoda Fabia.

They told me I couldn't use my NCB on both cars - so I used it on the nissan (£350 a year! ftw!).

Spoke to a mate that night, and they let him use his NCB on his RX-8 and X5! Calling them back tomorrow to see what they have to say!

+1, done it for my parents, if you have any accidents recorded they wont do it though.

They usually only do it for "known" customers though

I told them that in 2008 two vehicles were involved in an accident infront of me, and that one of the vehicles rolled backwards into my car and it went down on my insurance as "partial fault". She said this didn't matter anymore :shrug:

Will have to call back tomorrow and ask.

Oh sod off, don't tell me you really are 29!!!? :blush:

I might have just changed my DoB in my profile earlier tonight :lol: ... put it this way I am older than a certain member who lives in Scarborough who's son used to work at Bentley with my son on the GT and GTC ...

... one for next years quiz Martin :yahoo:

Sly OLD fox :)

I might have just changed my DoB in my profile earlier tonight :lol: ... put it this way I am older than a certain member who lives in Scarborough who's son used to work at Bentley with my son on the GT and GTC ...

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd mention that i recently switched to Admiral as well ...

I was previously with Bell Insurance, who are actualy part of the same group as Admiral ...

But after getting some quotes on the internet, Admiral was coming up at £490 cheaper than the Bell renewal quote :yahoo:

This is the cheapest insurance I've had since owning the Zed ... I'm sure it's still more than most of you are paying though ...

:thumbs:

I'll keep quite, I like malt as opposed to blended. Philip is still at Bentley.