Massive Thanks To...

-mat-

...Chesterfield!

What an excellent Site Admin you guys have on here!

I've met Chesterfield before, but never met anyone as kind, thoughtful and awesome as him! Did me a massive favour last night, and I am very grateful!

Cheers again fella! The world needs more people like you!

I arranged a birthday celebration surprise for SWMBO, which included a meal, family, and a custom cake (all of which she had no idea about).

All started by being picked up by Chris in his F430, and dropped of outside the restaurant. An amazing start to what turned out to be an amazing night! She loved the car, the meal and the cake.

Such a simple thing he did, but he could have easily said no. Top bloke :thumbs:

I arranged a birthday celebration surprise for SWMBO, which included a meal, family, and a custom cake (all of which she had no idea about).

All started by being picked up by Chris in his F430, and dropped of outside the restaurant. An amazing start to what turned out to be an amazing night! She loved the car, the meal and the cake.

Such a simple thing he did, but he could have easily said no. Top bloke :thumbs:

Now I've got to ask, I presume that was just one of you at a time, or did one have to walk :lol:

I did ask if I could drive it lol.....

I took my own car to town, and got things sorted at the restaurant. I just gave him the time and address..... I've already been in the Ferrari, he took me for a blast back in April/May when I went up to give it a clean