LED Lenser

M13KYF

I needed a new torch after not replacing the maglite which was stolen a few years back. I bought a LED Lenser P7 after doing some reading. I have to say what a beautifully made and engineered torch which is super bright (blinding if you look into the lense when on). If you like cool weel made stuff, you will like this

http://www.ledlenser.com/product/p7

P7_gr.jpg

so good its used by the police and army

My mrs thought i was bonkers when i said i wanted a Lenser as an anniversary gift! She got me the P7 and the smaller one as a gift pack discounted,with the P7 laser etched. I laser etched the smaller one at work,as everyone was very jealous of it. It sparked the whole department getting an LED torch. Though they all got cheapo £5 ones that are pap! I started a small revolution at work though! lol

They are great torches,wish i could justify buying one of the big ones,that would be like a WW2 search light!

Surefire Tactical Flashlights are prolly brighter, my bro has one

Errr LED Lensor X21 - 1300 Lumens

Surefire can only reach 900 Lumens .... and they are twice the price :boxing::p

There's a cheapo chinese rip-off company that make Surefire replicas called Superfire, for £35 I got a ~300 Lumen tactical weapon light that has been thoroughly abused for about 3 years now and still works fine. Not sure they do the uber-bright handhelds, but what the hell do you need 1300 Lumens for anyway?

DB

I've had a couple of LED Lensers now, still using the P7. It's a cracking torch and seems better than the equivilent (in price) surefires that i've seen. Good output and the bean travels quite far too, handy for searches at night. Not too big either, fits nicely in the vest pocket.

I've had a couple of LED Lensers now, still using the P7. It's a cracking torch and seems better than the equivilent (in price) surefires that i've seen. Good output and the bean travels quite far too, handy for searches at night. Not too big either, fits nicely in the vest pocket.

Whats the bpm on that then? (beans per minute), lol