Got a new car

Nick_MSM

After selling the Zed in December I'd been on the hunt for an E46 M3. However, the right car didn't come, I finally lost patience and bought another Evo (had a Makinen for 2 years a while back). Very pleased with it, makes the Zed seem very slow ;)

Here she is below inc. spec..

newevo1.jpg

newevo.jpg

WRC Ecu Tek Remap

APS Intake & Air filter System

APS Re located Intercooler Resevoir

Warlbro 255 Up Rated Fuel Pump

Full HKS Hard Pipe KIT

Magnex 3" Down Pipe

Full Magnex Exhaust System With De cat 3"

Fidanza Light Weight Flywheel

Exedy Up Rated Centre Plate & pressure Plate & New Release Bearing

AP Strap drive Front Disks

Ferodo 2500 Pads Front & Back

Braided Brake Lines & DOT 5.1 Fluid

Ultralite 18's With Toyo 888's

Swift Lowering Springs

Do Luck Carbon Front Splitter

Do Luck Vortex Generator

Do Luck Carbon Exhaust Trim

Alpine Head Unit MP3 Player

6 Channel Boot Mounted Amp

PG Component Front & Rear Speaker System

RalliArt over carpets

Scott Lowe Flaps

So for those of you who thought you'd got away from me at the shows....See you at JAE :boxing::p

I cant stand the interior of the new Civic. Yes its very space age, but I think the novelty of its Starship Enterprise dashboard will wear off pretty quickly.

I couldnt get on with the handbrake whn I took one out for a drive, Its as though they havent bothered moving it over when they switched the steering wheel over - its right up against the drivers seat.

Anyhoo - Nice to see you back Nick, Im sure we all wished that the Z's performance was on a par with the evos'. They certainly are quick. Not to sure on the angular looks myself, or the stereotypical image that comes with evos/scoobys, but I can imagine they certainly are fun.

Nice Motor Nick, very nicely chosen mods.

Lexus interiors are awesome! My IS was great and my dads RX is great too. My mum has a 2007 CRV and it's very nice inside - nicer than the civic IMO.

Jap cars aren't generally great inside but they are improving.

Awesome car Nick and massive respect for the R888's! Awesome tyres and just the right car to put them on as well!!!

If you need any replacements then feel free to give me a shout as i'm only in Smalldole, just north of Shoreham!! :thumbs:

Awesome car Nick and massive respect for the R888's! Awesome tyres and just the right car to put them on as well!!!

If you need any replacements then feel free to give me a shout as i'm only in Smalldole, just north of Shoreham!! :thumbs:

Cheers mate! Can you pm me a price on 4 then as they'll be shot soon ;) 245/18s