Yet another black 350 coupe in Chester (NT06 ***)

Squee

Spotted at the traffic lights in Vicars Cross this evening at about 5.20pm, reg plate NT06 ***.

Lovely looking car but occupant seemed to be doing his best to pretend he hadn't seen me despite being almost next to me waiting at the lights! Thankfully a nearby van driver was happy to give me a :wave: back as the Zed driver was having none of it.....perhaps he didn't like the Nismo kit :shrug:

S.

Haha thanks Ebized yeah I reckon he was probably a little bit jealous...I must admit I feel so smug when I see my Zed next to one without the Nismo kit.

Ricey you're damn right - Chester is full of misery guts. And stuck up arseholes! For a 'northern' city the locals are quite unfriendly I find. But I did get a wave from a silver Zed in Boughton the other day. The driver lives opposite what used to be the Peacock pub and seemed happy to give a :wave:

Greeny - yeah there are stacks of Zeds around the area at the moment. I guess however the amount of 350z's in the UK must be on the decline as they're not in production anymore and there'll be a few written off/SORN/etc each year. I was enquiring on this site recently how many Zeds were left and someone pointed me in the direction of the (very interesting) site http://howmanyleft.co.uk which shows there's about 7400 left.

S.

I must admit I'm quite a reserved person (until I know you/you know me - Ahaaa) but I will wave.... except when the girlfriend is in the car as she jsut laughs at me so i tend to try and be sly about it :lol:

Oh and she does/did know Ricey friom School, the stories I could tell.... just joking not a bad word to say!

UNBASHED I don't remember anyone waving at me (azure Roadster) so if it was me that ignored you sorry... if it was a Coupe, yeah I've found there are a couple of azures around and they dont typically acknowledge you.

Yet to see Squee around though.

Oh and if I'm spotted after mid this week please post up! I'm away so it willl be my girlfriend - good to keep tabs on her :teeth: