Does anyone have a Bra they can lend me?

Wasso

You may be wondering why such a question is being posted in the General 350z area.... That's because I'm looking to loan a CAR Bra for a day or so next weekend. Happy to pay for delivery and collections, along with some beer tokens your way?

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have one?

(No Dave (SPD) not that sort of Bra :doh: )

Clingfilm. I've done that before on the way to a show where I didn't want to have to clean the car again when I got there. Worked an absolute treat!

I wish I though of that! My engineering mind isn't as active as yours :lol:

Need to remember this. :thumbs:

:lol::lol: you lot crack me up, I'm serious god damn it :lol:

Ekona you've wrapped your car in cling film, that is utter crazy, did you have somebody wrap you in the car :#1:

I can't have any type of wrap on the car as it's heated on, and just like any new paint you can't apply anything on it for 6 weeks :thumbdown: this is why I thought of a Bra. Mrs was going to lend her Bra, although plenty of cup, just not enough to cover the front end.

I could just drive VERY slowly and away from all cars, but that is just impossible on both accounts. There must be someone with a Car Bra (I hope) :wave:

:lol::lol: you lot crack me up, I'm serious god damn it :lol:

Ekona you've wrapped your car in cling film, that is utter crazy, did you have somebody wrap you in the car :#1:

I can't have any type of wrap on the car as it's heated on, and just like any new paint you can't apply anything on it for 6 weeks :thumbdown: this is why I thought of a Bra. Mrs was going to lend her Bra, although plenty of cup, just not enough to cover the front end.

I could just drive VERY slowly and away from all cars, but that is just impossible on both accounts. There must be someone with a Car Bra (I hope) :wave:

Car bras are for euro gumph though haha. Dubbin an all that :lol:

They are truly awful and I never understood the point of having your car look so incredibly fugly whilst you own it so you keep the paint nice for the next owner. I know you only want it for a temporary solution Wasso so that's cool, it's more the fools that leave them on all year round that I don't get.

They are truly awful and I never understood the point of having your car look so incredibly fugly whilst you own it so you keep the paint nice for the next owner. I know you only want it for a temporary solution Wasso so that's cool, it's more the fools that leave them on all year round that I don't get.

I agree with you they are fookin damn ugly but needs must when doing 120miles on our stone riddled roads.

Could always just drive it home at stupid o'clock in the morning/night. No traffic about and you can go as slow as you like :thumbs:

I recon this is the best answer....

Ask them about masking tape... see what they say as you are not really supposed to put ANYTHING on the paintwork for a while are you?

If you are still on jury duty, could you leave it with them for 6 weeks? :lol:

:lol: nice one Dave :lol:

Like the look of tracwrap, very nice. Might have to enquire about this sort of stuff for European trips, the Ring or even Wales. Good find.

The cling film could be a viable option, but just have this horrible image of bits of film flapping around in the wind. Might give it a go. I guess it's a cheap and simple solution :thumbs:

I can understand you wanting to protect the front Ian, do you have AA cover, maybe you could drive it half a mile down the road, render it undriveable* then get it taken home on a flatbed :thumbs:

* see Bennett for details :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: problem is I'll struggle to get on a flat bed to be honest. It's a no win situation with the Eibach's :rant:

I can understand you wanting to protect the front Ian, do you have AA cover, maybe you could drive it half a mile down the road, render it undriveable* then get it taken home on a flatbed :thumbs:

* see Bennett for details :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: problem is I'll struggle to get on a flat bed to be honest. It's a no win situation with the Eibach's :rant:

Yeah i saw yo thread on ramps :surrender:

Just thought I have a car cover you could buy it off me and cut the windows out :thumbs: sorted!