cant find a steight answer tc

cjquicksilver

right can some one please answer my question as ive googled, searched on here etc and nothing seems to match my criteria.

basicaly i want to turn the traction control off, but there is no button any were, no vdc, tcd etc, so i assume base model = no tc any way? yet some one ses all jdm imports arnt 'base models' and when you give the car the beans in the wet, its cuts power and i get 'slip' flashing at me? also when i turn ignition on, i get the tc light on the dash breifly light up (for bulb check) yet theres no button any were to be seen?

any one clear this up for me? :thumbs:

thanks for the concern, i will! bit shorter wheel base then my drift spec s body, so be intersting to see the differences in the corners on track :drive1

Make sure you keep it to the track too. We've had far too many people stick it in a hedge/kerb/ditch/tree (delete as appropriate) who thought they could handle the car. Not saying you cant, but not on the roads please ;)

thanks for the concern, i will! bit shorter wheel base then my drift spec s body, so be intersting to see the differences in the corners on track :drive1

Make sure you keep it to the track too. We've had far too many people stick it in a hedge/kerb/ditch/tree (delete as appropriate) who thought they could handle the car. Not saying you cant, but not on the roads please ;)

Who?

Who?

Dont like to name names, but not all incidents have been reported on the open forum - its not uncommon for members end up writing off their cars and move on ;) One of the most widely known incidents was on the way back from a Wales run. Fortunately no one was hurt but the car didnt look good afer is spun and hit a kerb. This was on drying roads.

:scare:

Who?

Dont like to name names, but not all incidents have been reported on the open forum - its not uncommon for members end up writing off their cars and move on ;) One of the most widely known incidents was on the way back from a Wales run. Fortunately no one was hurt but the car didnt look good afer is spun and hit a kerb. This was on drying roads.