Is there anywhere in the UK that sells these?

SteveRS

And they are who exactly? No offence, but anyone could make that blurb up so I don't think I'd be buying based on that one post ;)

True. There website seems to sell it quite well, apparently the material it is made from is supposed to be better than the others available on the market.

And they are who exactly? No offence, but anyone could make that blurb up so I don't think I'd be buying based on that one post ;)

True. There website seems to sell it quite well, apparently the material it is made from is supposed to be better than the others available on the market.

Have you had a remap?

Have you had a remap?

No.................. :blush:

Have you had a remap?

No.................. :blush:

Well for a start, all those claims they make are horse****.

The Zed has an intelligent ECU and will dial back any gains in bhp/torque back to OEM. Not that you would get any gains due to heat soak.

If you want something for good looks, then I suppose it's fine...although with ARC coming back into business I would wait and get an ARC kit.

If you want power gains, then fit an 06+ airbox (or convert pre 06 using rtbiscuits velocity stack kit) and spend what you saved on an UpRev tune at Abbey/Horsham/RS Tuning.

I'll get my coat.. :lol:

:lol:

Sorry, didnt mean to come across as harsh. Sometimes I forget that not everyone has been here as long as I have. :surrender:

It's a question thats been asked many times, hopefully we've helped answer. :lol:

To be honest I am not that concerned about a couple of being a couple of horses down and having a cone filter on (I had the velocity stack installed and cosworth panel but took it off) when it sounds so much better :thumbs: go for it, worst case scenario is you take it off again!

I'll get my coat.. :lol:

:lol:

Sorry, didnt mean to come across as harsh. Sometimes I forget that not everyone has been here as long as I have. :surrender:

It's a question thats been asked many times, hopefully we've helped answer. :lol:

No worries Lexx, i can take it :bangin::lol:

Thanks for your help, i was thinking it looked good so surely it must be good. :lol: I will probably wait for an ARC, i quite like the look of those too. Its all about remapping!!

No CAI will add any HP but it doesn't stop a lot of people getting them :thumbs:

Thats a rather big brush of tar you are wielding there Dave - I'm sure there are some out there that do ;) No one I know of has tried a Stillen Gen3 on a 350z over here yet, bet that would make gains as they mess with the MAF housing diameter to confuse the fueling to compensate so the ECU cant dial it back as easy.

No CAI will add any HP but it doesn't stop a lot of people getting them :thumbs:

Thats a rather big brush of tar you are wielding there Dave - I'm sure there are some out there that do ;) No one I know of has tried a Stillen Gen3 on a 350z over here yet, bet that would make gains as they mess with the MAF housing diameter to confuse the fueling to compensate so the ECU cant dial it back as easy.

tar+with+the+same+brush.jpg

Always happy to help :thumbs:

Ok to be pedantic -

No CAI (currently fitted to any UK standard car) will add any useful or discernible increase in horsepower, although the noise made by said CAI will certainly add to the enjoyment of the driver and passers by.

* This statement is not intended to represent fact, merely the opinions of the poster *

The typhoon setup added about 4bhp as shown on dyno somewhere.

as for the RC2 setup it is in an enclosure of sorts so will help against heat-soak, but to be honest will probably perform as well as a JWT.

my question would be what is the filter element made out of. it may well have brilliant airflow, but has it sacrificed filtration in order to achieve it. i personlly only use 2 different types of filters on any of my cars. either Apexi or BMC.

i had the typhoon on my old Zed but modified it to take the Apexi cone.

Me too Chris

Its probably as people aren't aware.. They will all be on the website though :D

Steve, I would have thought you would have gone for the Nismo one dude B)

Me too Chris

:lol: Your right Tarmac i should...........now where can i find one of those?

the CAI kits listed on ebay for micra and 350z :wacko: i know wont add bhp etc but are they worth it for the noise? or better to pay more and get a 'named' kit, even tho it still wont add bhp and prob the same sound??

i know general ebay stuff is crap, but can a polished pipe differ from another? or should i stick to being a brand whore lol B)

Me too Chris

:lol: Your right Tarmac i should...........now where can i find one of those?

hmm, let me think ;):lol:

Get that credit card out :lol: