clock in 350z

MarkLee77

Hi guys cool site not posted much have just got my 350z on the road gonna b tuning it so hopefully I ll get a build thread going soon was wondering does the 350 have a clock in the 3 gague binical the one that swaps from speed to dte etc and if so how do u set it any help would be appreciated

Mark

Computer readout in order:

clock

speed

outside air temp

distance to empty

average fuel consumption and average speed (always ends up ay 24/34 in my car)

elapsed time (since last reset)

trip odometer (since last reset)

Stopwatch

Up-shift indicator setting

scroll thro by pressing upper left silver switch on instrument binnacle

Hope this helps and

:welcome:

This drives me mad - there's no clock on the gauges if you have an import like me :thumbdown: The clock was on the original head unit which I replaced with one that doesn't have a clock - I have to rely on my watch which is not much good in the dark!

I have mine permanently set to speed. I never look at the speedo any more! Giant clock on aftermarket headunit :thumbs:

I only ever use the mpg and the temp on the clock, and I know its 6 "clicks" of the button to get from mpg to temp, then 2 "clicks" to get back to mpg... sad i know....

see i knew i didnt have one been out there scrolling through for ages now :lol:

:lol: Bet you thought you were going mad. I never realised there was a clock in the pod to be honest, as the OEM sat nav has a big clock in the corner so i tend to use that instead.

See and in the 370z we have a permenant clock in the gauge and on the sat nav which really annoyed me having it twice. Worked out you can turn it off on the sat nav though :teeth:

thanks guys I have an import so no clock 4 me kept on scrolling through trying to find it seems like I have two different stop watches but no clock

Yeah you can use your lap timer on a track but you won't know what the actual time is! :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...