Anyone want a 370z Roadster....

DoogyRev

I had the same letter today from Westway in Stockport - so probably there's only 3 in the country! My letter said the cars come with the GT pack, too.

The offer was good enough to make me think about it, for a while . . . . .

Umm . . .

. . . . in fact . . .

. . . . .I'm still thinking about it!

Funny because after months or lurking on autotrader I've seen the prices of 2nd hand Zeds sinking and sinking. Rubbing my hands, bidding my time. :-)

Come march next year it will be time for an upgrade methinks......

The prices seem to be depending on what you are looking for. Ive been keeping a close eye on the roadster prices and they seem to have remained pretty stable since June. My spec car actually increased in value by about £2k based upon "asking" prices from March to May time, then seems to have kept the same since then. I expect it will drop now we are getting closer to winter however - which is prob why Nissan are trying to off-load those 370z roadsters cheap!

Just contacted them about a 370z roadster. Cant believe the deal they have just offered me!

Only thing is im not sure of the blue, if it had been any other colour I would have bought it without any hesitation. :)

Why not use some of the money you save to Wrap it in any colour you like :thumbs:

I spoke to West Way Southampton today.

3 were originally available throughout country, one sold, 2 left both blue manual GTs.

If I had not just bought my 350Z from Westover Nissan I would be interested!

I would probably loose 2k on mine so not worth it.

My CD system is not working properly- keeps fading in and out like a badly tuned radio so Westover are fixing it on Monday and as a good will gesture ( since I have only had the car a few days ) are giving me a 370Z convertible for the day!!! Good chance to try one out!

I spoke to West Way Southampton today.

3 were originally available throughout country, one sold, 2 left both blue manual GTs.

If I had not just bought my 350Z from Westover Nissan I would be interested!

I would probably loose 2k on mine so not worth it.

My CD system is not working properly- keeps fading in and out like a badly tuned radio so Westover are fixing it on Monday and as a good will gesture ( since I have only had the car a few days ) are giving me a 370Z convertible for the day!!! Good chance to try one out!

You might be surprised what they'll do for you deal wise if you deal with the selling dealer.

So..... What was the deal they offered you?

....... and were all three of them blue?

They offered me £6500 for my 54 plate gunmetal GT 54000 miles perfect condition, which i know is a bit low.

But I would get the brand new 370z Gt in le mans blue for £24999 on the road including tax.

Said if I wanted finance they could arrange a pcp. financing £18500 would be £249 per month for 36 months then a final payment of £12800.

they said they would get it wrapped if i wanted at an extra cost.

Thanks very much for the response, it's much appreciated.

Sounds like a very good deal.

I put my 56 plate GT up for sale on here a few months back and got no response, this has got me thinking a wee bit!..... If it was white I'd maybe give them a call!

Thanks again,

G

Thanks very much for the response, it's much appreciated.

Sounds like a very good deal.

I put my 56 plate GT up for sale on here a few months back and got no response, this has got me thinking a wee bit!..... If it was white I'd maybe give them a call!

Thanks again,

G

No probs mate,

If it had been white I would have bought it over the telephone! I am still thinking about buying it and wrapping it white and wrapping the rear bumper defuser black carbon fibre effect. ;)

Sounds good, l'd be interested to see how it looks if and when you do this!

I noticed a le mans blue 370z Coupe for sale few months ago, it wasn't a GT but it was at a dealer for £17,999 which is far lower than I've ever seen before, I'm pretty sure this was a 2009 with low mileage.

I just thought I'd mention it as the residual value would be something to bear in mind if you were considering buying a Le Mans blue car.