WHo's getting it?

Zugara

The new I :yawn: phone :yawn: 4 :yawn: s :yawn:

Been told by the boss to get my ass in the queue tomorrow....... :bang::bang:

Hope they run out of stock before I get a look in..... :lol:

lmao ive been lumbered with a 3gs for 2 years which barely works. I'm heading out early bells to get in the queue.

on the news, someones been in the queue since october the 4th in london... WTF??!"?!

Happy with my 3GS w/ iOS5. On giffgaff so only have to pay a tenna a month to get what I need. On O2 that would be over 40 quid no doubt to get my hands on the 4S.

My mate works with o2 so i get 30% off my bills :)

Does he need any more mates :shrug:

Happy with my 3GS w/ iOS5. On giffgaff so only have to pay a tenna a month to get what I need. On O2 that would be over 40 quid no doubt to get my hands on the 4S.

Having worked there and a sister in law there I can get the friends and family discount too ;) But its just too rich to pay £25+ and being tied into a contract for 18 months. CBA any more, far happier to have a few quid in my pocket. I will wait for the sister in law to get me one on the side though :ninja:

If I had a 3G or 3GS then I would definitely look to upgrade, but is the 4S significantly better than a 4....

More like an HR compared to a DE :lol:

I shall save some £££s and wait for the 5, although I doubt I will rush out straight away for that either....

I'm more excited about getting Forza 4 :yahoo:

I'm more excited about getting Forza 4 :yahoo:

Forza 4 FTW :#1: Only problem is, since Forza 3, I've added my projector, and my XB360 is an original with no HDMI, so I'm going to have to buy a new XB360 too! At least it will be silent compared to my noisy old original :lol: