Snow foam not foaming more like milkshake :(

Karlp

As above guys been using my lance and i4detailing foam for a weeks but I Can't seem to get a good consistency of foam it usually just runs straight off the car and is more like milkshake than a foam I've used from an inch of snow foam in the bottle to almost 3 quarters in the lance bottle, but to no avail, I usually power wash the car first so the bodywork is wet then apply the snow foam should I be applying snow foam straight onto the car instead?

Have you got the adjustment knob on the top of the lance set correctly? I find I have to have mine on near closed (so full foam) to have a decent effect, I put that down to the lance itself than the foam or concentration itself though.

Will try that matey as had it more open :thumbs:

There is no point in rinsing the car then snow foaming :bangin:

Does the snow foamer connect to your hose or your pressure washer?

Yep, never rinse first, the idea of the snow foam is to sit on the car and soak into any crap on it,then you rinse.

Wind the mixer fully in, ie fully clockwise on the ones I sell.

Add approx 1" of snow foam concentrate to the bottom of the 1L lance bottle and make up to 1L with cold water.

This should be good to go now.

I always apply the foam to a dry car myself, but you may get the milkshake/dishwater effect if the lance is blocked, not mixed right (see above) or your water pressure through the pressure washer is not high enough.

Cheers

Tim

Wind the mixer fully in, ie fully clockwise on the ones I sell.

Add approx 1" of snow foam concentrate to the bottom of the 1L lance bottle and make up to 1L with cold water.

This should be good to go now.

I always apply the foam to a dry car myself, but you may get the milkshake/dishwater effect if the lance is blocked, not mixed right (see above) or your water pressure through the pressure washer is not high enough.

Cheers

Tim

Thanks mate