Age aint nuttin but a number?

Zedrush

How the heck did you even manage to meet a 15 year old when ur 24...... thats my age just now and just imo its wrong lol :lol:

Good on you both for making it work tho :thumbs:

It's easy when there is a nearby school and you have a years supply of harribos and puppies in the boot lol

You forgot duct tape ;)

I was in a band with her elder cousin, so no dodgy school drive-bys were needed. We met after one gig and clicked straight away, so a few months later when me and the Ex-WTB had split she was the logical target. :)

You, as a 25 year old adult, targeted 15 year old girls???? :scare::p

Whatever your heart says mate. If you are truly in love you ll do it anyway. Don't know who you are talking about but falling in love is the greatest feeling ever!

What will happen in the future nobody knows....we can talk about statistics ;) But there is never a 100% possibility so no matter what it may work :)

You're right!

Jay, you know the answer really, you just wanted to say hi to us all really. :p:lol::thumbs:

How the heck did you even manage to meet a 15 year old when ur 24...... thats my age just now and just imo its wrong lol :lol:

Good on you both for making it work tho :thumbs:

It's easy when there is a nearby school and you have a years supply of harribos and puppies in the boot lol

You forgot duct tape ;)

I was in a band with her elder cousin, so no dodgy school drive-bys were needed. We met after one gig and clicked straight away, so a few months later when me and the Ex-WTB had split she was the logical target. :)

You, as a 25 year old adult, targeted 15 year old girls???? :scare::p

Dateline - How to catch a Predator! Someone call Chris Hanson! :lol:

Whatever your heart says mate. If you are truly in love you ll do it anyway. Don't know who you are talking about but falling in love is the greatest feeling ever!

What will happen in the future nobody knows....we can talk about statistics ;) But there is never a 100% possibility so no matter what it may work :)

WOoaah who stole the shaggers balls ? :lol::lol:

Nah in all honesty I do agree with Chris, :) I met my missus when we were at school, we have a massive age gap of about 2 months :lol: and been together for many years and still have a brilliant laugh.

Her sister is 19 and her boyfriend is 25 and they have a brilliant relationship. Age doesn't matter in reality my gran and grandad had a 20 year age gap and were married until they both died . As long as both people are happy, at the end of the day, that's all that matters imho.

WOoaah who stool the shaggers balls ? :lol::lol:

Didn't you know - the big man's in love?!! BIG TIME!! :lol: Och :shrug: its quite nice to see in a :yuck: kinda way

WOoaah who stole the shaggers balls ? :lol::lol:

Didn't you know - the big man's in love?!! BIG TIME!! :lol: Och :shrug: its quite nice to see in a :yuck: kinda way

lol, fair play to him, I remember that feeling :lol: From what i've heard i'm surprised he's not broken her yet :lol:

Age is but a number, current g/f is 23, I'm 30 in 2 weeks, been together for 16 months and couldn't be happier. One of my friends who I'd have happily dated before I met Beth is 10 years younger than me, at 17 she had her head screwed on more than 99% of people in their 20's so its horses for courses, also :worthless:

I was seeing a 19 year old ehen I was 33. That was while I was living in Italy and both of us where under no illusion that it would continue after I moved back to the UK. It was based mainly on one thing mind you, but was a lot of fun. I guess if you both walk away from it a little enriched, then there's no harm in it.