NISMO 19" Wheels arrived

Adrian@TORQEN

Wheels have arrived today and they are already on the car. Thanks Seamy for a very smooth transaction, very well packed and very quick delivery! Details here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=53425

To me it's a huge improvement comparing to the 18" Rays, available for sale here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=53723

What do you guys think?

Two little problems I've run into:

1. The original Nissan wheel wrench won't work with the Nismo wheels, it's a bit thicker, I had to get a different wrench.

2. The rear right wheel is rubbing against the wheel arch when going on the bumps, I suppose because the car is lower from the Tein springs but I'll have that checked today on the ramp. Could it it be because of how the lower Tein sprins were fitted? Could it be because of the 25mm spacers on the rear? Should I remove the spacers? All the other wheels are fine, no rubbing.

Thanks!

nism01.jpg

nism02.jpg

nism03.jpg

nism04.jpg

nism05.jpg

nism06.jpg

nism07.jpg

nism08.jpg

Yes, to the point I wasn't able to use it. I run on the Tein lowered springs, not the standard ones.

Aha, thanks for the info, I'm dropped roughly 20mm and will be running near the same wheel sizes but for offset +12 at the rear and have been toying with the idea of getting the rear arches rolled. :thumbs:

Car look sweet as matey! :thumbs:

Out of interest, how low do most people go on the Z with 19" rims before rubbing is an issue before rolling the arches? :shrug: I know tyre size will contribute, but thought is was worth asking?

I had mine slammed with Nismo`s (without spacers) You will not get rubbing with the correct wheel fitment & tyre profiles. But the lower you go the less drivable the car is on the road. Less ground clearance & more importantly less suspension travel on corners & bumps thus upsetting the handling of the car. I`ve found that about a 20mm drop all round with my coilovers is just about right for the best handling on the road. But my preference is 'GO' over 'SHOW' :drive1