Future member to the Zed club

5peedy

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking around trying to scan for as much information on a 350z for around a month or so and thought it was the right time to introduce myself :thumbs: Originally i was looking into 2 cars 1 being the 350z and the other a E46 M3 but researching the up keep on the M3 £1000 a service and £800 for tyres kinda put me off.

Recently sold everything from my FD RX7. (in bits because the engine decided it didn't want to play anymore) A real shame considering the money i spent on it.

Now im hoping to get my hands on a decent Zed, however im in no rush as i have another car (Civic EP3 Type R) to poodle around in and maybe/hopefully part ex.

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a 2003/04 lower tax bracket UK GT Spec Zed in either Black or Blue with sub 70,000 miles and preferably with a factory roof as ive never been keen on verts. There's been a few in the for sale section that have been 95% right but I am kind of picky.

Anyways just thought id say hi and im hoping to interact a little more now i've said hello :yahoo:

Thanks for the welcome.

Just had a quick look on Autotrader and came across this http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201131407502547/sort/priceasc/usedcars/body-type/coupe/price-to/10000/colour/black/maximum-mileage/up_to_80000_miles/model/350_z/make/nissan/radius/1500/postcode/ha46ng/page/1?logcode=p

Pretty much what im after, does anyone know if the guy is on here? only 21 miles away as well.

Welcome ;)

Originally i was looking into 2 cars 1 being the 350z and the other a E46 M3 but

That was the same choice I was making, definitely better to go for a Zed buddy!! The M3 is a fantastic all-round car and technically better than the Zed in so many ways (nicer interior, faster, 5 seats) but the Zed is SO much more special to look at, to listen to and to be inside when you're driving. And I've seen countless E46s since I bought the Zed, they are too common and too boring, I don't regret the decision one bit and I'm sure you will realise you made the right one too! :drunk:

Good luck finding one, I'm sure you'll come across the perfect example soon enough :)

Yeh i suppose it does help that i have another car to get myself about in hence why im in no real rush.

LRF4N - Lovely looking car but as you say just a shame on the milege.

waltzinblack - I do love the sound of the V6, probably one of the first mods i'll be doing is some HFC's and a nice subtle sounding system. In the perfect world i'd have both the M3 and 350z lol, but i agree i do see a lot of Bmw E46's here in London. Only downside is the 350 being a 2 seater but again i am 90% of the time driving solo anyways.