Ramps?

Dblock

Basically I am sick of having to do all sorts of stupid stuff to jack up the car. Its only dropped on eibachs but my low profile trolley jack wont go under.

So which ramps should I get? Platic or metal? Also can I drive up the ramp and work under the car or do I still have to jack and axle stand it?

Basically I am sick of having to do all sorts of stupid stuff to jack up the car. Its only dropped on eibachs but my low profile trolley jack wont go under.

So which ramps should I get? Platic or metal? Also can I drive up the ramp and work under the car or do I still have to jack and axle stand it?

Railway sleepers supported by breeze blocks :thumbs::#1:;):lol:

Railway sleepers supported by breeze blocks :thumbs::#1:;):lol:

LOL I was actually just thinking that unforunatly I dont have the space or money lol. :lol:

Just drive onto a piece of wood - that allows me to get my jack under :shrug:

Just drive onto a piece of wood - that allows me to get my jack under :shrug:

I have 5 cars to service and fix usually so something a bit less ghetto would be ideal :lol:

Invest into something like this. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-post-car-ra ... 336a2d0826

I guess over time is will pay for it self. I would love one of these, just have not got the space

Dont worry about that, Im going to be getting a garage built and 2 poster is at the top of the list but for now its outside where its cold :cold:

Marzman do you have some normal plastic ones? The shape of them looks like the front bumper will scrape?

Invest into something like this. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-post-car-ra ... 336a2d0826

I guess over time is will pay for it self. I would love one of these, just have not got the space

Dont worry about that, Im going to be getting a garage built and 2 poster is at the top of the list but for now its outside where its cold :cold:

Marzman do you have some normal plastic ones? The shape of them looks like the front bumper will scrape?

No mate i've got some old school iron ramps but my Nismo kit scrapes them.

WTF is that!! :lol: I've never seen anything like that before?!

It's a rotissere jig, used on retro builds. Also get a spit roast type jig too ... Just spin or roll the car over

I wouldn't get a two poster, local garage can't get their two poster under my Zed and mine isn't as low as those running Eibachs

any chance of some pics as I know what not to order :thumbs:

I wouldn't get a two poster, local garage can't get their two poster under my Zed and mine isn't as low as those running Eibachs

+1 my old 350z had to go on blocks to get it up onto TGM Sports 2 post lift. Could be done, just make sure you build up some concrete tracks around the base to effectively lower the lift

http://www.restorationramps.co.uk/phdi/p1.nsf/supppages/ramps?opendocument∂=3

I bought a set of these, had to take my bumper off to get on though :blush:

Plenty of room under the car to work aswell :)

Lot of car dealers use these to display cars, could probably pick a used one up from a dealer cheap!

Get one of these first and visit the dealer after midnight, lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRboIEt3rCV0tHbrmTjuRvV-m1klK2mn3V54-DYyDPisVyHvydK