Nice exhaust under £400 please

karl922

Hi guys, I'm replacing my k1 for something more mature, looks like it's going to be the scorpion in that price range, but was wondering if anyone was looking at getting rid of their exhaust in the next week or so, just want to keep my options open till the very last minute. Someone must have a nismo lying around ;-)

Cheers

Hmmmmm.....Aside from K1's, Scorpions, and pieces of sh** off fleabay, I cant think of a single exhaust that will sell 2nd hand for £400.

As for Nismo's - there is an S-Tune exhaust for sale in the For Sale section - as you can imagine, its well over £400.

They were over £1k new.

Yeah, I did a lot of research into these, apparently theyr'e made in the same factory as the nismo zorsts and some people have used them for a direct replacement for them in the states for their Nismo 350zs (you know the ones, with the V3 kits etc.)

I had an estimate from Adam and he said with shipping somewhere around $960, which depending upon the exchange rate is about £600.... well worth a thought I think.

:thumbs:

The nismo looks nice, but it's £600+ for a 5 and a half year old exhaust..... Sounds crazy to me. Although I wouldn't say no for £400 lol.

and if you think you can get it for £400, then you are the crazy one my friend.

It's a sodding bargain at £600. It may be 5 years old, but that is a spotless exhaust.

Karl, i have a superb Invidia G200 true dual cat back. It has been taken off my car and is currently lying around. i can't let you have it for as little as £400 but get in touch if you are interested, i'm based in east yorkshire. Joe.