Cats

alfawookie

Not another "How do I keep cats off my zed thread!" :lol:

Cue posting of several solutions ranging frpm water pistols to air guns and the evil twin Ford focus add. There is also the genius of motion sensor camera and jet spray :shrug:

Sorry mate bottom line is they're cats and they will do what they want - if it bothers you that much you'll need to buy a cover :thumbs:

Not seen any on mine yet, and my own cat dont seem to leave the garden luckily.

But in general the more you tell or stop a cat from doing something, he will immediately go and do it. Like a kid really.

Hi powered water pistols are good though and whilst the cat gets soaked its not cruel to them.

Is it the colour do you think,mine Is sunset.The last thing I want is for them to jump up on it with their claws! Lol does also seem to be ginger ones mostly......no seriously!

Maybe it is. Was cleaning the car a few years back, and turned around to see the neighbours cat sitting pleased as punch. :lol::wacko::scare: Thankfully the engine wasn't hot, or it would have been burned feet. :surrender: At least he wasn't on the bonnet. :scare:

php6iPutOAM.jpg

Sorry mate bottom line is they're cats and they will do what they want - if it bothers you that much you'll need to buy a cover :thumbs:

Or a BB gun :) sorry I don't like cats.

and cue the usual eejits condoning harming animals :bangin:

129005704196775165.jpg

The local cats are well looked after.

They are so grateful to the perfect clawing mat in the form of a lovely roadster soft top - pure cats heaven. Afterwrds, its onto nice warm car bonnets to have a cosy nap and when that gets cold, up a level to the perfect roof look out to spot the next warm bed arriving. But its damn inconsiderate that shiny surfaces have to be clambered on and off meaning those nicely manicured claws get blunted requiring the whole process to start again.

Good job plenty of paths are around to save little bums getting pricked going 'off piste' so calling cards can be left, all nicely cleaned away before for the next visit. And it is a good job that there are plenty of plants about which must be regularly sprayed to let potential invaders know it is their garden. Unfortuantely it all too often has to be repeated as some inconsiderate being has chosen to replace the dying plants, which of course must then be remarked. After all, it is their territory.

But despite all that hardship, challenges to their lifestyle are welcomed - especially when someone, other than those that they save their purrs for, has gone to the expense and trouble to keep them entertained.

Wow, what a life eh?

You need one of these

c1bada16.jpg

Jog on kitty :lol:

I need 1 of those for an 07 HR Roadster... how much are they from Nissan? *Hides behind sofa*

1x Arm + 1x Leg + VAT :lol:

I will speak to my parts rodent in the morning, plenty of time for a stiff drink :scare::lol:

The ones from the Nissan site, for the 370 at least are kissing 300 quid, if you want a Gucci one that is. Or you can get a one size fits all one off eBay for about 40 quid. Looks ugly, but keeps it covered.

Not a cat person myself, but wouldn't get the car electrified!

Actually you'll find with a cover on it, will attract a cat even more. Even cosier. And their claws mash up a cover. Does keep the car in better condition under it though. :thumbs:

They will see it as a giant scratching post if you put a cover on it. My cat easily shreds my arms when im playing fetch with it, so god knows what it would do to paintwork.